LATA

LATA Employer Reviews

Warehouse Apprentice
Warehouse Apprentice (Former Employee), Cannock, ENGSeptember 29, 2014
My main duties included general housekeeping and time keeping. I was taught my rights and responsibilities as an employee and rights and responsibilities for employers, in a work place. I learnt how to correctly pack, label stock into boxes and how to shrink wrap and band boxes correctly and safely onto a pallet, as well as correctly and safely operate – more... a pump truck. I got a health and safety certificate. I worked as part of a team and on my own. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse operative (Former Employee), CannockApril 24, 2014
During my apprenticeship at Lata, I learned a lot about warehousing and customer relations. I learned to work well on my own and as part of a team. I enjoyed meeting new friends whilst on the job that I still keep in touch with to this day.
Fun work place , good management team
Logistics Apprentice Training Academy (LATA) (Former Employee), CannockFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: good management, nice colleagues
Cons: the company went bust
I enjoyed this job very much but sadly the company went bust , in a typical day i used to pack stanley products , i used to get on with my colleagues and management team.
Horrible and cold
Logistics apprenticeship training academy (Former Employee), BrislingtonJanuary 7, 2014
We had no staff room and were not allowed to have running water in our staff room that we did have, we got paid £40 a week for a week with full days work, in the end the place got shut down due to failing the health and safety spec.
satisfactory
Manufacturing Apprenticeship (Former Employee), Birmingham, ENGDecember 9, 2013
Pros: bought my own food
Cons: long hours
it wasnt the worst job you could have it was not bad, we worked in a warehouse pretty cold but ok. I did feel part of the team when i was issued my steel toe cap shoes and high viz.
Terrible Place To Work
warehouse operative (Former Employee), bristolSeptember 8, 2013
Cons: rubbish pay
Unorganised, Immature People At Work, Violence, Shouting , Not Being Payed Properley

Working for £40 A Week

Went Into Liquidation
Enjoyable
warehousing (Former Employee), dudleyMay 24, 2013
Pros: good team work
Cons: not long enough breaks
i enjoy work alot an can get on with others around me really well.
The best part of a job is when its busy because it makes you energetic an you will always be working to your dead lines. I dont really think there is an hard part of a job because i like a challenge in work.
friendly people
warehouse apprentice (Former Employee), birminghamJanuary 17, 2013
Cons: poor pay
When i was working for LATA i was moving goods around the warehouse and sectioning them of into the places they needed to be. At LATA i learned health and safety in the warehouse and how to use vairous tools and equipment like the pump pallet.The hardest part of the job was sorting out the goods into different groups such as broken and working goods. – more... i enjoyed working with the workers and got on well with them as a team. – less
fun workplace and productive
warehouse operative apprentice (Former Employee), CannockJune 22, 2012
Pros: great working enviroment
Cons: low hourly rate, only 30hours per week
I enjoyed working at Lata, yet it was only a tempary position. and didn't meet my fiancual needs as it was only 30hours a week mon-fri and the hourly rate was only £2.60.