Latisys Employee Review

Great Family Company - Focuses of Career Growth!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 19, 2013
If I could say anything great about Latisys its the company culture. This is the first national company I've worked for that has eliminated distance between their employees and created a bond that keeps everyone close, from Ashburn, VA to Orange County, CA. (Big Company with Small Company Feel)

They offer incentives for ALL positions and are looking out for your well being in the company and your career. They give away spot awards for a job well done, as well as, offer a quarterly program to win the revered Latisys Cup.

Our HR department is the first I've ever worked with that really focuses on your growth within your position. They have a program that helps to give you additional training and certification for whatever your role is.

My experiences here have been one in a million, I've been given so many opportunities that I prob wouldn't have in my previous positions.

My co-workers are easy going people and I find having that the atmosphere in my office only helps deal with any stresses I may encounter through my day. My job is naturally fun, and my management team always mentors me rather than delegate to me. Under high stress situations we all pull together and noone bears titles only team work.
Pros
career growth, great culture, employee incentives, wellness program: in office yoga, latisys university, dart wars, flex schedule

Other Latisys Employee Reviews

Productive and busy day
Operations Engineer, Electrical Lead (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAApril 30, 2015
Manage and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment, operate BMS system (Foreseer).
Maintain DC power capacity, Foreseer (power monitoring system)
Responsible for scheduling emergency and non-emergency maintenance
Create all the Change control requisitions for all related maintenance.
Maintain eight 2MW Cat diesel generators, Switchboards, UPS, PDU, and all electrical distribution.
Coordinate with the contractors daily customer deployments(Whips)
Small company feel with ping pong table!
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAMarch 2, 2015
Latisys is a great place to work! Everyone knows everyone in this company. We have a ping pong table that we can get to release some stress and get to know our co-workers. There is always plenty of work to do so everyday is different.
Pros
Like a family
Cons
Sold the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Latisys. Our community is ready to answer.