Lattice Semiconductor

Lattice Semiconductor United States Employee Reviews

Out sourced over seas
Sr. Systems Admin (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 30, 2014
Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India, 'Never go back, unless I want to move to China or India,
Depressing
Payroll Administrator, SR Lead (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJanuary 23, 2014
Management is above it all. Does not have any interest in the people who work there. During my time there it was a never ending time of fearing being laid off. People there were depressed and negative. Not a happy place to work.
Good people, interesting work.
I.C. Mask Layout Designer (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 21, 2012
There were good opportunities to learn new skills. This is where I did more work with analog designs. The engineers were very patient and helpful. I felt like well respected there and that my input was valuable and well received.
An exciting place to work, competing as a capable and nimble supplier against two larger competitors
Director of Sales (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 9, 2012
Pros: culture similar to a start up but with the luxury of being a stable company of 20 years.
Cons: highly competitive marketplace with very capable competitors
An exciting place to work with tremendous potential to change the nature of the PLD marketplace. With a strong focus on the low end of the PLD marketspace, Lattice has carved out a very profitable and sustainable niche with capabilities to continue to expand that success in both higher and even lower densities.
Nice place to work
Manufacturing Product Engineer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 21, 2012
Pros: free coffee, ping pong table available
Working at Latticer has given me the knowledge and experience how a Semiconductor company works.

About Lattice Semiconductor

The garden that grows on this Lattice is made up of silicon. Lattice Semiconductor is a top developer of programmable logic devices – Read more