Laudan Properties, www.laudanproperties.com, is currently interviewing for the position of an experienced Property Preservation Client Lead. The ideal applicant for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of property preservation experience with direct experience with processing work orders, performing quality control audits and managing Client relationships.
Duties for this position include managing a client’s relationship, creating and assigning work orders, handling work order specific issues, managing order processor workloads, exploring and building business with existing clients and any duties as required by the Client Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct property preservation experience which includes knowledge of HUD requirements and industry standard property preservation guidelines
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- High School Diploma or GED
This is a full time W2 position with benefits made available after 60 days of hire. Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. This position also qualifies for a quarterly profit sharing bonus.
Please submit your cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for this role and copy of your resume