Do you have lots of energy? Do you love to work hard to help others? Do you enjoy being with a wide variety of people in different situations? If you’re all about service, then LaunchAbility is the place for you!
For 50 years, LaunchAbility has been proud to service individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities in the Dallas Area. Our client centered and service minded culture makes it easy for our employees to find value in their chosen career field. Flexibility in our work environment enables us to achieve the perfect work life balance.
We take care of you so you can take care of others.
Position: Medical Coding & Compliance Auditor
Essential Job Duties:
1. Chart reviews: monthly chart reviews of new enrollments
- utilize state chart review form
- make copies and place in staff boxes to return in two weeks
- major items missing – ASAP
- monitor trends- report to supervisor
- check charts to assure corrections had been made
2. Global Actions reports – provide to individual Service Coordinators (SC) on weekly basis so that SC can have reminders of what is due (pull from TKIDS)
3. Targeted Case Management (TCM) monitoring – monthly monitoring of TCM contact to ensure correct billing of TCM and ensure Medicaid children are receiving CMCP updates or CMCP development if new enrollment
- Review Medicaid children charts on monthly basis using Checklist form to check
CMCP documentation and other items in chart – permission for therapy/HA, IFSPs, etc.
- Notify SCs of corrections that need to be made with a two day timeline or less time given depending on importance of documentation needed- involve supervisor
4. Child outcomes – turned in at enrollment with eligibility statements
Run TRAD report for Exits & Entry outcomes prior to or by 15 of month to monitor submission of child outcomes. Notify SCs if child outcome is missing and follow-up to ensure submission
5. Assist ECI Management to monitor 2nd discipline signature
- Run TRAD report on 3th to track of missing signatures for previous month’s IFSPs
- Contact therapist/or SC to obtain signature
6. Meet with Data Entry Coordinator – 30 minutes per week to review any discrepancies between program and data
7. Resume monthly calls to parents to for quality assurance purposes- 5 per Region (East/West)
- Develop standard questionnaire
- Compile findings
- Report to Quality Assurance Director, who will review with Senior ECI Director
Home Health or Therapy Code Auditing experience 3 -5 years
TKIDS and Providersoft experience is a plus