About Our Company:
At LaunchAbility it is our mission to help children and adults with developmental disabilities achieve their maximum potential and lead fulfilling lives within our community.
Our Core Values:
These core values are a set of guiding principles that will govern the way in which LaunchAbility operates. Staff, board members and volunteers shall all make decisions consistent with these criteria.
- All people deserve the opportunity to reach their maximum potential to be self-sufficient.
- All persons should be treated with dignity and respect and valued for their unique abilities.
- We operate ethically and with utmost integrity.
- We are vigilant and conscientious stewards of the funds entrusted to us.
- We accept only the highest standards of service delivery from our staff for our clients.
- We are dedicated to the continued excellence of our programs and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Site Director ECI:
Supervision and monitoring of staff performance
- Coaches and supervises assigned direct service providers in all areas of job performance, including service provision, timelines and other job tasks. Writes and conducts annual performance evaluations and tracking plans for assigned direct service providers. Implements disciplinary action as needed.
- Coaches and supervises Program Manager and Administrative Assistant assigned to site. Writes and conducts annual performance evaluations and tracking plans. Implements disciplinary action as needed.
- Works with ECI Program Director on hiring and termination decisions. Reviews and revises job descriptions as appropriate. Interviews for vacancies or added positions. Trains new staff according to ECI Rules and Standards and agency policies.
Manages and monitors site indicators and benchmarks
- Monitors and tracks monthly referrals, enrollments, dismissals, planned hours, delivered of planned hours, delivered TCM, case loads, 28-day and 45-day timelines.
- Uses data base(s) to monitor indicators and benchmarks listed above.
- Provides reports and/or data as requested to ECI Program Director and/or Director of Performance and Systems Improvement.
Trains and supports staff
- Understands, implements and trains staff on ECI Rules and Standards, agency policies, and other applicable funding source requirements.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings to keep staff informed and updated on current procedures and processes.
- Assists Director of Performance and Systems Improvement with staff development training as requested.
- Assists staff with achieving individualized personal development plans.
Participates in Public Outreach as requested
- Works with Public Outreach staff to identify and recruit referral sources unique to site.
- Promotes the agency overall in a professional manner and supports agency-wide
Education: Bachelors/Masters Degree from an accredited college/university and/or experience that demonstrates successful early childhood intervention skills to accomplish the purpose and function of the position.
Experience: 3-5 years experience working with ECI or pediatric population. Supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership skills among co-workers.