Laurel Hill Center is now hiring a part-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will join our staff of behavioral counselors, mental health recovery specialists, employment specialists and assertive community treatment team. Laurel Hill provides recovery-oriented, strengths-based services to adults with mental illness. This part-time position (24 hrs/week) provides psychiatric services to 160-180 people. These services include psychiatric evaluation, medication management and planning treatment interventions with clinical staff. Effective communication with other clinical team members is essential.
Benefits of working at Laurel Hill Center include:
- Working with skilled, compassionate staff
- Paid time-off and retirement benefits
- Reimbursement program for licensing fees
- User-friendly Electronic Health Record and an excellent support team
- $70/hr pay rate
- Licensed or license-eligible as a PMHNP in the State of Oregon
- Prescriptive training and experience
- DEA registration number
- 2+ years of psychiatric nursing experience is preferred, but will consider a recent graduate
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of common health conditions experienced by people with mental illness (such as diabetes, HBP, asthma, bronchitis, COPD, obesity and smoking)
To learn more about Laurel Hill Center or this position visit www.laurel.org
Laurel Hill Center, a nonprofit corporation located in Eugene, Oregon, provides individualized and recovery-focused psychiatric...