Lauren Engineers & Constructors Employee Reviews

excellent working enviroment
Electrical Foreman (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, KSSeptember 26, 2017
excellent company id work with them again anytime they promoted me to foreman very quickly because they saw something in me i didnt know myself they have opportunities all over the u.s.
Worst safety personnel I have ever seen. Very poor upper management.
Pipefitter Helper/Tool and Rod Room/Brass Schack (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Poor management, horrible safety ethics and safety personnel. Per diem not available to all. Same job title, same distance from job site but did not receive per diem like everyone else did.
Great Culture
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXMay 11, 2017
Lauren is a top notch company. Your coworkers become family. My travel experiences were great allowing me to meet and make many new friends from different cultural backgrounds.
A progressive with a lot of smart people
Manager of Cost (Former Employee) –  VariousApril 28, 2017
A very fast pace environment. Excellent people to work with that were always willing to drop what the were doing to help. I traveled a lot with Lauren.
New Construction
Material Systems Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Donaldsonville, LAApril 27, 2017
My typical day at work began at 6:00 am and was very busy until the end. I learned how to be humble working around many different people as well as learning skills and tools/software to work on like Dynamics software that was used for receiving and invoicing POD's. The management started off ok then got worse towards the end of the job; people were put in places that were not necessarily qualified only because they knew someone in hirer authority. The culture was great many different nationalities and ethic backgrounds to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was always knowing that I was able to get the job done for the client and succeeding at my job!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Management needs some work
Lauren Engineers and Constructors great place to work
Buyer / Subcontracts (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXApril 4, 2017
Lauren Engineers was a great place to work learn about construction business. People were great to work with and very knowledgeable. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with vendors that supported our needs. The hardest part of the job was finding the right vendors. Learning the software and using it was educational. The typical day at work was on the phone talking to vendors or on the computer input data for purchase orders and reviewing invoices.
Pros
Half days on Fridays
Cons
Not enought work
ok
Millwright Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Donaldsonville, LAMarch 15, 2017
to many leadership trying to be the boss of everyone, to see who is the badest foreman for general foreman. they don't respect the workers on how much they put in everyday.
Pros
once free lunch
Cons
breaks were good until they changed it.
Productive workplace at solar panel instalation and more
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Alpine, TXMarch 6, 2017
I help my forman fill out the PTP and divide workers in crews of three so we can install solar panels and make sure they are tight once a row is finished. I go back to do the plug and play in the sequence that company wants it and pull up the harness to complete the row.
Family atmosphere, mostly good people
QA/QC Welding Inspector (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXMarch 4, 2017
When they have work it's a great place, Most of there work is oil industry related. When they get a contract expect to work some long hours. They provide plenty of training if your wanting to learn how to weld. Also very big on safety. Provide a good lunch every so often.
Pros
Good pay and benifit package, fun place to work.
Cons
Polotics, but that's every place I've ever worked
Fun
Ironworker Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Woods Cross, UTDecember 12, 2016
I liked working there because it was close to home and the staff there were always positive and out going. But I had to leave because of a death in the family.
Pros
every thing was good
Good company
Combo Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Abeline, txNovember 29, 2016
Very good working environment in all departments, Very good workers, Very good quality control, many hours, per diem available, have jobs in many parts of is.
pay is good while job last.
Combination welder (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKNovember 16, 2016
great place to work.
great location.
nobody is essential, they will replace you any time regardless your potential.
Pay is good while job last.
benefits are pretty bad.
very expensive health insurance.
Pros
Never work on Sunday.
Cons
lack of management to keep a busy shop pace.
Great people to work with
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNNovember 12, 2016
LE&C was a great place to work with a very experienced workforce. They simply went through a long period without a significant project which forced them to close our office... no regrets or blame.
Good friendly work environment.
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAOctober 19, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Lauren the employees that they hired this company I would recommend anyone to go work for you would like the work environment.
Pros
Giveaways
Lauren Family
Manager of Electrical Estimating (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2016
Lauren was a great place to work. Our Alpharetta office was more like a family than a group of co-workers. The estimating department was very productive and an asset to Lauren corporate. The best group of people I have ever worked with.
Pros
Great pay, annual rises, and a great benefit package
Cons
Too short sited
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXAugust 27, 2016
the management keeps the stores going the employees are there to help out with anything your work as a team. you work at certain speeds on the food line. They are very lenient about the work and time off.
Enjoyable, family like atmosphere to work in.
Sr. Instrument Engineer (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 15, 2016
Small office so everyone can know their co-workers. Good working conditions. Friendly co-workers.
The different disciplines work closely together to complete the projects in a timely and cost effective method,
Office hours are 7:30 to 5:30 M-Th and 8:00 to 12:00 F,
Productive and well organized company
Warehouse Mechanic A/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAAugust 8, 2016
well planned out company, nice and polite employees and a friendly and Christian based company. showed appreciation toward employees
Productive and amazingly went well even against difficult conditions.
Combination Welder (Current Employee) –  UtahJuly 16, 2016
Responsible for welds under safety, production working with management and operations. Accomplish scope of work and completed.
Pros
Everything worked out for everyone.
Cons
Either too hot or cold weather.
Great place to work!!!!!!!
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 1, 2016
If you love a great work atmosphere this is the job for you with competative work flow and awesome safety ethics. Lauren Engineres is it.