Position location: Dallas, TX
Prestigious PR firm serving nationally recognized-accounts and located in downtown Dallas, Texas seeks an experienced professional for an account coordinator position.
Ideal candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant social media, public relations experience, and agency experience in consumer/retail.
Candidates must be self-starters, creative, able to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment as well excellent attention to detail. Candidates must also have experience in the development of strategic public relations plans especially in consumer/retail, and corporate communications. These positions are also expected to build and retain relationships with reporters at top-tier national and local media outlets. The ability to translate complex information into thought leadership programs and consistently newsworthy media pitches through solid writing skills (in messaging, plan development) will be critical.
Manage the flow of work and information to account teams. Account Coordinator must maintain a thorough understanding of client's business and industry, and understand how to translate that knowledge into solid public relations counsel to different levels of client contacts. They will help to interpret and implement strategic plans for clients in conjunction with other team members.
Qualified candidates will be project-focused, highly motivated, highly organized, be able to multitask, have outstanding client relations skills and have a proactive attitude. The successful candidate will also possess:
- Agency Experience
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Advance proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications field
- Social media development and execution skills
- Develop client budgets (measurement/accountability programs)
- Manage multiple projects for various clients from concept to completion on time and within budget
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success
- Provide client counsel on tactical matters, linked to strategic plans
- Conduct and manage the flow of research necessary to analyze client issues
- Participate in client meetings
- Begin to establish strong working relationships with key media
- Pitch clients' top-tier and other media
- Manage external vendors
- Develop proposals, releases, customer profiles, bylined articles and other press materials
- Proof and edit client related documents as needed
Please forward cover letter, résumé, and requirements in your cover letter, and writing samples: