Prestigious PR firm serving nationally recognized-accounts and located in downtown Dallas, Texas seeks experienced professional for an account executive position. The qualified AE should have agency experience with emphasis on consumer/retail sectors and knowledge of growing leading brands. This person will be polished and confident in order to meet with clients as well as possess strong media pitching skills, knowledge of social media campaigns and excellent writing skills. This person will experience a fast paced environment so they must be smart, organized, be able to multitask, results oriented, possess a sense of urgency and enjoys challenges. This person must also have the skills to be involved in strategic planning and crisis communications.
- Self-starter with excellent writing, research, communication, and organizational skills, possessing the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and give attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications field
- 3-5 years’ experience in the public relations field.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Word and Excel.
- Taking a pro-active role in public relations strategy through the development of solution-driven proposals and recommendations
- Representing clients through ongoing proactive and reactive media relations
- Have experience in initiating and developing traditional and digital media relations including writing pitches of products or services.
- Developing varied written content for various channels and audiences on behalf of clients
- Demonstrate understanding of and implement public engagement and social media tools
- Working with outside resources on behalf of client. This will include agency vendors, including tracking financial details
- Understanding client’s brand needs and wants, as well as public relations objectives and applying to the development of client projects -
- Excellent time management skills.
- Writing for wide range of venues Websites, brochures, press releases, feature articles, multimedia presentations, and more.
- Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
Indeed - 15 months ago