HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT-LAUTH INVESTIGATIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC
201 North Illinois Street, 16th Floor Indianapolis, IN 46204 (HQ)
Claim Researcher - Full Time or Part Time Independent Contractor
Work Location: Independent Contractors can work from home
Total: HQ hiring of 70 Claim Researchers-Midwest Division
Training Location: Indiana Historical Society Meeting Room. Minutes from Lauth HQ
Lauth Investigations International, Inc. is currently seeking Claim Researchers as independent contractors on PT or FT basis. The position allows the subcontractor to work flexible hours from a home-office hub. Our office HQ encourages people with a wide array of experience to apply but customer service, interpersonal communications and marketing skills a plus.
Veterans, homemakers, retirees and hard workers are encouraged to apply.
In this position the contractor will have daily interaction with people nationwide that have lost assets (unclaimed) in various states Attorney General treasury offices. Our firm is responsible for locating the individual and providing their contact information (leads) and as a Claim Researcher with Lauth Investigations you would be responsible for educating the heir or claimant and informing them of the assets. Training and/or materials will be provided before beginning work.
The position is commission-only based; however, the commission is 50% on all completed accounts. Earning potential with active diligence can be 2K-20K monthly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initial contact with claimant presenting them information of the open assets/securing of customer agreement, communicating with various businesses and government offices
- Assist claimant in locating necessary documents to secure claim
- Complete a minimum number of business development calls (50 calls per week)
- Follow up on leads and utilizing outlined personal communication strategies professionally informing them of the assets.
- Manage your activities and scheduling.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all related activities.
- Ensure that all necessary information concerning the customer account is transmitted to the appropriate office efficiently.
- Follow-up with accounts to ensure questions have been answered satisfactorily and/or problems resolved and proper documents forwarded to the Attorney General Unclaimed Division
- Educate holders, claimants in a knowledgeable, friendly and professional manner.
- Assist in the completion of required program and advise holders and claimants of their responsibilities to secure the assets.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and providing with detailed information
- Extremely detail oriented, interpersonal skills, including written and verbal
- Highly motivated with independent work ethic so to efficiently work from a home-office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems is required.
- Capable of conducting internet research and investigation gathering of non-human & human intelligence modules
- Ability to read and profess general rules, regulations, policies and procedures, systems and all applicable laws of working states
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work with little supervision.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to employment(at)lauthinvestigations.com or apply for job at www.lii-investigations.com/employment.php
Questions can directed to Ronn Frizado at HQ > Indianapolis 855-544-3463 Extension 701