EXPERIENCED COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST NEEDED ASAP!
EXPERIENCED ASSET RECOVERY SPECIALISTS NEEDED ASAP!
LIMITED, RARELY AVAILBLE POSITIONS OPEN FOR OUR NEXT TRAINING CLASS!!
WILLING TO PAY SIGN-ON BONUS FOR WELL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! FRESH CHARGE OFF BANKCARD ACCOUNTS! Willing to entertain “top level” pay rate and guaranteed/ramp up bonus for the right experience and skillset!!
At our Law Firm we firmly believe it is our responsibility to be a valuable player in the financial ecosystem. Since 1994, we have helped thousands of Americans settle their outstanding obligations, guiding them to an improved financial position and a fresh opportunity to participate in our economy.
Our team provides exceptional customer support, guidance and knowledge through high quality, positive interactions with our customers to obtain the best possible results.
We are looking for Asset Recovery Specialists in our Phoenix, AZ location to join our high energy, customer focused team. The successful Asset Recovery Specialist will exhibit strong communication skills, excel in positive customer interactions, exhibit strong negotiation skills, a competitive drive and skill in delivering practical solutions, thrive in a collaborative team environment while assisting our customers to effectively take care of their outstanding financial obligations.
- Work independently and maintain consistent work efforts to effectively manage a portfolio of consumer credit accounts.
- Provide a “positive customer experience” while effectively negotiating immediate financial resolution.
- Utilize multiple systems to research and understand each customer’s financial situation along with maintaining legal compliance
- Follow-up on accounts to ensure payment commitments are met.
- Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy when working with customers and attorneys.
- Effectively work with customers through sensitive and challenging financial situations.
- Adhere to quality standards and ensure proper and lawful interactions with customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly production goals.
- Effectively utilize multiple skip tracing systems to acquire and document current customer information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, places of employment).
- Negotiate payments through a variety of different channels (i.e. credit card, check, ACH withdrawals, and wire transfers).
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1-2 years minimum of experience working in a fast-paced team-based collections call center required.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications also possessing the ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Knowledge of skip tracing and general collection software is preferred.
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Bilingual is desirable.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to email provided with “account resolution specialist” in the subject field.