Small busy law office needs an assistant to perform various duties including but not limited to preparing pleadings and documents to be filed with the court.
The administrative assistant will work closely with two attorneys to provide assistance in immigration, landlord-tenant, family law, and bankruptcy law cases. Part-time position, may transition to permanent depending on performance.
Assignments will include:
1. Working as a Receptionist
2. Phone intake
4. Preparing legal documents for filing with Immigration, State, and Federal Courts.
5. Assist in the preparation of Bankruptcy and Immigration Petitions.
6. Research facts and information
7. Summarize case information
9. Other general secretarial duties
Cantonese and/or Mandarin fluency required
Please provide a cover letter and resume. Applications without cover letters and without resumes that specify Cantonese and/Mandarin fluency will be rejected. Law Office is primarily looking for an administrative assistant who will interface with primarily Cantonese and Mandarin speaking clientele.