Lawley Benefits Group has a management position that will be responsible for providing leadership in underwriting and financial support to Benefit Consultants, Client Relationship Managers and Account Executives. Duties also include coordinating provision of financial analysis, clinical analysis and reporting as well as understanding and communicating effects of trend and underwriting to clients. Lawley Benefits Group offers a highly competitive package including salary, benefits (options for fully covered with no contribution) a 401K with company contribution and no waiting period, and substantial bonus potential. Please consider confidentially applying with Buffalo’s #1 Insurance Agency (Business First, Book of Lists, May 2013) if you are looking for a great leadership opportunity!!
This position coordinates provision of financial analysis, clinical analysis and reporting. Understands and communicates effects of trend and underwriting to clients. Maintain effective working relationships with current and prospective clients, carriers and agency personnel.
- Pertinent knowledge of insurance products and usages and extensive knowledge of local markets
- Thorough knowledge of rate proposals, renewals, stop loss quotes and settlements
- Knowledge of financial and risk health arrangements and state and federal regulations
- Proficient in underwriting, financial analysis and funding alternatives
- Leadership skills
- Extensive computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-task abilities
- Results-oriented and resourceful
- Willingness to pursue continuing education
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast paced environment with significant telephone and personal disruption
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, express enthusiasm and be flexible
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables
- Compatible with other employees
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Life Accident & Health & Actuarial License
- Minimum of three (6) years experience in a similar or related position, including supervisory experience
- Masters degree preferred
Lawley Benefits Group is a customer-centric benefits broker and consulting firm. We believe in working closely with our clients to...