Crew Foreman with Lawn Care Express are the managing members of a crew and oversees/completes the mowing and auxiliary services for a group of clients. This includes team management, customer communication, quality assurance, equipment management/maintenance, and communication with General Manager(s) and Corporate Office staff. This position is integral to the success of our lawn service business and requires a high level of customer service and leadership. Each foreman will be responsible for between 100 and 150 clients and one to two lawn technicians during our lawn service season.
- Daily completion of mowing routes.
- Detailed record keeping of completed properties, maintenance issues and customer notes as required.
- Daily/weekly meetings with supervisor(s).
- Operation of equipment including, but not limited to company trucks, commercial walk behind mowers, push mowers, weed-whips, backpack blowers and various handheld tools.
- Communication with homeowners/landlords.
- Communication with General Manager/Corporate office
- Professional appearance while on clients’ property. Work-shirts, jackets and pants will be provided.
- Weekly equipment maintenance.
- Detail orientated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on feet/walk for extended periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to read maps and follow directions.
- Ability to work full time through lawn service season.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Previous mowing/lawn service experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to lead others and strong organization skills
Crew Foreman are paid between $11.50 and $12.50 per hour starting depending on experience. Crew Leader’s are eligible for raises the first year after 90 and 180 days of employment pending reviews.
Started by three college friends in Duluth, Minnesota; Lawn Care Express was the company we wanted to hire. Each of us came from a...