LAWN SERVICE

LAWN SERVICE Employee Reviews

Volunteer work.
Dr. Deirdre Lawson, MD (Current Employee), Albany, GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Volunteer work
Cons: Volunteer work
This is only volunteer work for me. I do this for someone who is in my family who is very close to us. A day at work is hard working and doesn't take long at all. I learned how to use our lawn mower while back in 2005. My co-workers are my family. the hardest part about this job is the possible heat and insects. The most enjoyable part of this job is the feeling of doing something good for my family.
productive and health work place of grounds (yard work)
mower (Current Employee), Barnesville, GAJune 16, 2015
Pros: free h2o, lunches, flexible hours
Cons: Short breaks, seasonal job
a typical day at work is mowing lawns , picking up any trash ,sticks , levees etc. We cut down trees , branches , its work hard but good exercise for the body. Very productive.
ive learned how to drive a lawn mower, witch might i add also helped me to learn how to drive a car. i know how to keep my yard up when i one day buy a home of my own.
i am a people person , i try to get along with others specially my co-workers. i like to build a good friendship that will turn into a great team that help n work together. working with men can be a bit much but it all works its self out. we respect each other and listen to any ideas the other may have. no conflicts between each other because we are always working.
the manager is outstanding and very understanding , caring. he knows his job well.
what i enjoy most about cutting is the feeling after we've finished and the customer is happy and satisfied with our work.
productive and fun
Volunteer Firefight (Former Employee), Bayou GoulaMay 24, 2015
getting to the job early gathering material talking to the customers and get an idea of how they want there end result to look.
productive and fun work place
Lawn Crew (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Everyone is easy to get along with
Cons: non
Working a 8 hour day maybe more. Working with the co-workers is exciting because they are willing to step in and help out. I was always constantly learning new things everyday. Everyday was something new and exciting, never the same thing. Working year round. I enjoyed working in the snow. The manager was and is easy to get along with.
Routine with weather
Employee (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: ride with employer in a/c environment during the summer, help monetarily with foodstuffs
Cons: when work and personal life collided and work-arounds were necessary
A typical day is working the scheduled jobs, paying attention to detail at each house. I learned that the customer is always right and that sometimes the customer can change their mindset based on the worker's experience. Management was workable so long as job and family was separate. Quite rare, actually.

I was the longest-working worker, possibly for my personality meshing the best with the employer. The hardest part of the job was when my rate of work wasn't the same as the employer's. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a satisfied customer day after day.
NA
Lawn Care (Former Employee), FLJuly 26, 2014
Very hot, very trying on one's brain.

Shows me that I will never do physical labor as a job, not worth the cost benefit analysis.

It made me realize it was not worth it with the pain and RA I have developed from it.

Met a ton of great people from the job though. Fellow employees and customers.
Enjoy working here
Lawn Care Specialist (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJune 1, 2014
My typical day at work consists of cutting grass, hedging the lawn and raking if necessary. Interacting with my customers is a must.
I've learned how to meet clients needs, to be neat and to take my time. I have pride when I work and I enjoy every moment of it.
I enjoy working with my co-workers and we all check on each other to ensure we don't need any help from each other.
The hardest part of my job is the weather at times. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be able to make my own schedule.
Fun
Self-Employed (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 27, 2014
I worked for myself and by myself, so there was no management or co-workers. There really wasn't a hard part for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the faces of the people after I finished. And a typical day at work for me was tiring but fun.
enjoyed my work and getting the jobs done
private tree and lawn service (Former Employee), Keystone Heights, FLMarch 30, 2014
I had fun doing my job and working together to get things done.
Helped members of my communty with their lawns
primarily Senior Citizens (Current Employee), Pittsburgh Pa Pleasant HillsJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: my first job worked hard, great time
Cons: none that i can think of
Good experience at the time but needed to move on. It was a great way to help out other members of my community.
Hard Working
Self Employed (Current Employee), Miramar, FLNovember 24, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
It's hard when it first starts because of the hot sum and all the pushing and pulling equipment. But i'm able to work through it cause im a athlete that can multitask very well.
very fun place to work
general labor (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: the beaming sun
learning new things everyday. learned how to cut grass and my supervisor tought me alot of things. how to become a great worker for that particular field and just have fun at what you do. my co workers where great if i didnt know how to do something they helped me. the hardest part of that job was making sure u knew how to shrub. meaning you could not leave any errors on the lawn. the most enjoyable part of the day is looking at the customers smile.in other words knowing that you helped and saved a customer time and money on making sure yu get the job done at the end of the day.
Landscape & Lawn services.
Lawn Care (Current Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 12, 2013
I am self employed doing lawn care service for many clients. I take pride in my work and I do a good job. I am interested in a full time permanent job with benefits to help my child with her college. I am a CNC Machinist by trade, can read Advanced Blueprints, I have experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator, Warehouse worker, Heavy Duty Fork Lift operator.
Productive and fun learning experience.
Lawn Servive (Former Employee), Pensacola, FloridaJuly 25, 2013
Hardwork, about 4 days out the week. Always completed on time and done perfect.
Hard work
Lawn Maintenance (Former Employee), MiramarJuly 17, 2013
Hard man labour but its a job that pays. i've learned how to mantain ah perfect green lawn of my own, and if i wanted to start my own lawn service i would be able to
Working with lawn equipment.
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee), Elgin, SCJune 14, 2013
A typical day would be going to customers houses and cutting their grass, trimming grass, and racking leaves. The hardest part was the heat.
Loved it.
Technician (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTMarch 25, 2013
Pros: great people, nice environment
Cons: can only work on good weather days
I worked for myself. I enjoyed spending all day outside just mowing lawns.
working out side and hard working people
Land scaping (Current Employee), Newnan, GAOctober 3, 2012
Cons: we would have a break every time we drove to a job site.
Get started at 730am loading the truck,leave with 3 guys and cut grass all day.
I got to know different people everyday.
I was in cgarge over my crew of 3 people.
The guys i worked with were hard working.
When we would have to landscape a new yard would be a hard day.
The most enjoyable day would be a custermer telling you how good of a job we have done.
Great
Wroker (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: fair pay
Started the buisness on my own. Had great customers. Work and pay was Fair
A day's work
Service Provider (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: own pace, hard work, staying busy, self emploed
I start by asking my client if there is any specific that needs to be done. Then I proceed with my work day till client is satisfied.