Lawrence & Schiller

Lawrence & Schiller Employee Reviews

Very fun workplace environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: have nice rewards/gift cards for working extra hours, potluck, learned alot of great information to carry on to the customer service field.
Cons: sometimes short breaks, short lunches
I loved the people I worked with, the work environment, and the clients that we served. I really enjoyed working there, was just having a very difficult troubled time with my ilttle boy and would like to have a second chance to prove that I can do it. I worked for Lawrence and Schiller for 2 years and was going through a really hard time at the end in November 2012.
Professional, consumer respected company to work for
Art Department Production Artist (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDNovember 1, 2012
Pros: surprise commissions--rare but did happen on occasion
Cons: younger people with "free-er" lifestyles that didn't always mesh with me
Lawrence & Schiller was a place I always dreamed of working for. It was proof positive that I had made it, in my book, and others! in the Creative Industry. I learned everyday what it took to be a part of the team. Days were busy working on client projects yet when they were complete there were extreme busy and not. . . typical in the business. My co-workers were fun extremely talented artists. The hardest part of the job for me was the fact that I had just had a baby and while I enjoyed the work--it had to be finished so that the client could view it at their appointment. I had to choose to stay when she was home changing daily and that is when I decided to go back to college to learn how to teach graphics! I had a difficult time "quitting" because of the fact that it was such an accomplishment to be there.

About Lawrence & Schiller

L&S offers a complete range of contact management services, each one a complement to the other. If you require only a specific – Read more