Lawrence Hospital Center

Lawrence Hospital Center Employer Reviews

A family place to work
Pharmacist Technician (Former Employee), Bronxville, NYApril 22, 2014
Lawrence Hosp taught me a lot about medicine and how to do IV,s which I enjoyed every time they ask me to do it
Medical Specimen Analysis Laboratory
Admitting Registrar (Current Employee), Bronxville, NYApril 2, 2014
A typical day at work is relative low stress. I learned to type much better and understand more medical jargon. My co worker is very efficient and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is the major attention to detail and information.
Great Hospital with great physicians
Patient Service Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Bronxville, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: never closes
Very friendly atmosphere. Co-workers and staff great to work with. Hardest part of job was having to draw blood on infants that staff was not able to draw; seeing babies and children crying. Most enjoyable aspect of job was the ability to integrate my strong beliefs of great customer services and friendliness when training new employees to delivery – more... the best service to patients. – less
Provides excellent care along with great customer service to internal and external customers
Per Diem Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee), Bronxville NYJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria with discounts
Excellent culture with caring staff who go the extra mile to care for the patients and their families.
Challenging Work Environment
ER Discharge Clerk (Former Employee), Bronxville, NYJanuary 5, 2014
I was able to utilize my exceptional communication skills by aiding patients and family members with the necessary paperwork when they were admitted to the hospital.
Interesting
Emergency Room Admitting Registrar (Former Employee), Bronxville, NYOctober 4, 2013
challenging
rewarding when you help patients
very hectic workplace
very helpful
helping patients who lost loved ones
making someone smile.
Nice hospital
Registered Nurse, Critical Care Unit (Former Employee), Bronxville, NYJuly 29, 2013
A good community hospital. Staff was pleasant but hospital needs to provide more incentives for educational and professional growth.
Family oriented work environment
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Bronxville, NYNovember 18, 2012
Structured, easy going with minimal stress. I learned how to deal with different types of personalities in person and on the telephone. The management is sometimes understanding, depending on with whom you speak. My co-workers are okay to work with, good team. The hardest part of the job is trying to find appointments for patients who find it hard to – more... understand the schedule is completely booked for the day which they are requesting. However, I get it done with some understanding from the patient. the most enjoyable part of the job, is being able to help people get the appointments they need as soon as I can get them in. – less
N/A
Patient Account Representative - Medicare Biller (Current Employee), Bronxville, NYMay 23, 2012
Lawrence Hospital Center is a nice place to work and I appreciate the fact everyone is so eager to help.
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY FOR 23YRS AND IT'S LIKE FAMILY I LOVE WORKING WITH LAWRENCE HOSPITAL CENTER. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE.
PATIENT CARE PARTNER (Current Employee), AMBULATORY DEPARTMENTDecember 4, 2011
Pros: they give you chance to grow in the hospital.
Cons: n/a
SINCE 1988 I STARTED WORKING AS A TEMP, I THEN WORKED MY WAY TO GET A JOB AS A DIETARY WORKER, I WORKED IN THAT DEPARTMENT FOR 3YRS THEN I TRANSFERRED TO TRANSPORT/MATERIAL MANAGEMENT DEPT, I WORKED IN THAT DEPT. FOR 6YRS, THEN I TRANSFERRED TO NURSING AND I AM GLAD I DID I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN NURSING DEPT EVER SINCE.

September 19, 2012

I applyed for housekeeping in this hospital ,Im praying to get this job ,please tell me more about lawrence hospital ,Im very energetic persone ,like to clean all the time ,I have very good referencese from my actual job , Im a very neat and fast in my job .I would like to be part of the team .

About Lawrence Hospital Center

Lawrence Hospital Center is a 291 bed community hospital in Bronxville, NY which serves the communities of Bronxville, Tuckahoe, – Read more