Lawrence Merchandising

Lawrence Merchandising Employee Reviews

great part-time job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 1, 2015
this job is great and you get the chance to meet many new faces. This job is great for students and is very easy to learn. You will get the chance to meet new people everyday and learn new tasks ofte.
This is a fun and independent job.
Field Rep (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CoMay 19, 2015
Pros: Independent Job.
Cons: This job does not offer many hours.
I love this job as a Field Rep but I do not work enough hours. A regular day at the office would require me to arrive at the store, sign into the vendor log, talk to the Manager briefly and let him know what project I'm there to accomplish for that day. Everyday is a different project.
Excellent Communication
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMay 4, 2015
My experience with this company has been very good. The lines of communication are always open. They provide their reps with all the tools needed to be successful.
Must be a motivated, self starter to be a merchandiser.
Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: Don't pay enough
Lawrence Merchandising is a good company to work for. An individual will thrive if they are used to being a self starter. You must have great organizational and communication skills so that retail clients are happy with your work. I was hired on a project that payed well and when the project was done they lowered my base pay. I called my supervisor to ask if I could submit a request for a pay raise. I was denied.
Great job if you can work on your own
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNMarch 24, 2015
Great job if you can work on your own. Hardest part of the job is having enough product. The best part of the job is working with all the different customers
Hours Vary
Senior Merchandising Rep (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: independent work
Cons: hours vary
This job varies from week to week. There is some continuity work, but the hours vary. Around Christmas, there is quite a bit of work. However, at other times of the year, it varies quite a bit.
I like merchandising and meeting the employees.
mercandiser, Vender (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: i like merchandising jewelry
Cons: driving to the stores to service
they give us jobs to do. they use to pay us by the job now they pay us hourly. They don't compensate us much when we have to drive to the service or have to print the instructions for the service.
Some of the other jobs should have 2 people to do.
Great Jog
Retail Merchandiser/ Reset/Remerch Lead (Current Employee), Plymouth, MN/DallasJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great people. very understanding and very fair
Cons: a little time consuming based on time alloted.
Management is very helpful. Fair pay for work done. Very convenient scheduling process. I really enjoy my job and am given the opportunity to expand.
Better than minimum wage
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Vestal, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Need multiple jobs to get anywhere, but it is easy work for people who like to talk to management and light lifting.
excellent company to work .
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Memphis , Tn.December 27, 2014
Pros: hours are flexible
Cons: no paid driving time or milage
training and education good, management excellent.willing to work with employees. A very good company to work for merchandising.
loved this job
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: hours
loved working with people and helping customers. working as a team was the best part of this job
Thoroughly enjoyed working there
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNDecember 1, 2014
Cons: not enough hours
Went to different stores and set up different displays. Read schemmatics and plan-o-grams. Performed audits.
LMS is a great place
Part time Independent Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Elmira, NYDecember 1, 2014
I love working here. I work alone and love servicing the stores when needed.
Warning not as promised when hired
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Taunton, MassSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: easy pog's to set
Cons: disorganized stock areas, assignments pushed out suddenly, slow website reporting
Easy merchandising assignment but be careful if you are just looking for the "quoted" 4-5 hours per week. On the day of my training I suddenly have five other assignments plus an absurd jewelry re-card if assignment which was an additional 8 hours !!! The regional recruiter that I interviewed with didn't mention any of this but stated I believe 4-5 hours per week. So if you are looking for a not so great hourly rate for the work involved, assignments thrown out randomly and highly disorganized "new"
reporting website by all means take a chance!!
fun going differant places to work
Service Representative/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: no health care, milage for going to some stores, short hours
Enjoyed going to different types of jobs, like the Christmas Tree Shop, Sears, WalMart, Khols and Target stores, meeting new people, doing different types of jobs, stocking shelves, putting up new stock, working from planograms, stocking and making orders. when finished you would come home and enter them online.

Very rarely did you work with other employees unless it was a big job such as the jewelry repackaging for Targets

Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and going to different stores
Friendly environment
Field Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 6, 2014
Pros: benefits effective right away
High energy and no dull moment. I've learned HR processes along with getting a team of 400 field reps motivated to get projects done on time to meet clients expectations. I also learned that if I learn more about the people I work with than the product my company promotes, I am more successful.

This company has a close knit management and co-workers. Surprisingly, we all get along well for the one purpose of making the company thrive and meet client expectations.

The hardest part of the job and keeping up with high level of turnover as half of the reps are on a very part-time basis. This can be very challenging. The most enjoyable part is the relationships I have built with reps over the years.
By far not the best place to work for.
merchandiser (Former Employee), mid-MissouriApril 2, 2014
Pros: you are on your own and can quit any time after you find a real job.
Cons: you hate to quit, but at times you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Instructions misleading and incomplete.
Time allowances not sufficient for work to be done.
When extra time reported they are petty with as little as 20 minutes.
Management leads through creating conflict.
They do not pay mileage even though you can drive over 100 miles in one day.
Hourly pay is reduced to minimum wage when drive time/extra time is requested.

Part time job with no consistency.
Flexible
Merchandiser (Current Employee), North West OhioMarch 11, 2014
Flexible scheduling, good pay. Versatile job opportunities.
Good company to work for, they really care about their employees.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Bend, ORJanuary 22, 2014
I have worked for other merchandising companies and Lawrence Merchandising is by far the best.
Hours
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 5, 2013
With this company your hours are up and down, two hours one week, three hours another week. Then back to your normal four hours a week.

Lawrence Merchandising Salaries