Lawrence Semiconductor Research Laboratory, Inc. is a privately held corporation, founded in 1992. We supply custom epitaxial growth as a service for commercial organizations as well as for government and academic use. Our customers include Fortune 500 and international companies. We also supply research and development for new semiconductor materials.
Epitaxial technology is the key enabling technology for today's high performance devices. Applications include electronic, phototronic and other structures. Some of our epitaxial technology is being applied to micro machining of mechanical elements (such as precision thin membranes, accelerometers, and gyroscopes) in automotive, aerospace, and medical applications.
The Clean Room Technician will assist engineering/supervisor in the development and production of new materials, including but not limited to, wafer processing, inspection and characterization, maintaining pertinent documentation and process tuning. This position reports to the Manufacturing Process Manager.
- Process, inspect and characterize wafers, interpret the collected data and tune the process to the customer's specifications.
- Compile and store project data in the approved fashion, including the origination and maintenance of a standardized spreadsheet.
- Perform regular equipment calibration with control chart documentation.
- Keep the clean room and lab area clean, organized and stocked with appropriate consumables and follow all clean room procedures.
- Interface with LSRL customers as necessary.
- Aid in billing, shipping and receiving as required.
- Write and follow approved LSRL standard operation procedures.
- Comply with the company's quality control system to insure customer's schedule and quality expectations.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Company's Quality System. Adhere to the Company's quality procedures. Insure all product produced meets the Company's quality objectives.
- MUST have strong ASM Epsilon trouble-shooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience in or advanced education in scientific, mathematical or technical discipline, wafer processing or related area.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Able to work in a standing position for an entire shift up to twelve hours.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Excel.
- Problem solver
Lawrence Semiconductor Research Laboratory, Inc. is a privately held corporation, founded in 1992. We supply custom epitaxial growth as a...