The focus of this job is the process optimization for growing epitaxial semiconductor films. This involves the application of designed experiments and statistical process controls plus general engineering skills optimizing reactor conditions and operational procedures used to improve product quality, process yield, reactor throughput while maintaining production costs and safety. The position reports to the Manufacturing Process Manager.
- Project management including establishing processes based on customer specifications, process prove-in, and wafer production. This includes electrical and physicochemical wafer characterization. Periodic communication with customers, suppliers and vendors is required.
- New equipment setup and validation, including operating procedures and SPC requirements.
- Meeting customer's schedule, timelines and specifications.
- Full familiarity of Cleanroom Technician duties and responsibilities.
- Comply with the company's quality control system and safety standards.
- Process data analysis - SIMS, SRP, AFM, etc.
- Run in-house characterization equipment. Analyze data for process tuning.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Company's Quality System. Adhere to the Company's quality procedures. Insure all product produced meets the Company's quality objectives.
- Local Candidates ONLY.
- BS degree in Electrical, Chemical, Materials Science engineering or 5-10 years of directly related experience.
- Two years production experience in the semiconductor industry.
- MUST have strong ASM Epsilon trouble-shooting skills.
- Candidates should have the demonstrated ability to develop and carry out project plans to successful completion.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated and self-directed -- able to drive projects to completion in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team based environment.
- Strong computer skills and experience with networked systems.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Excel.
- Able to stand for a prolonged period, up to 12 hours.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekend and overnight shifts.
- Chemical hygiene skills required.
Indeed - 10 months ago