In this full-time position (35-40 hours a week), you will gain a broad range of business training and experience. Lawyer's Aid Service is a 15-person company that assists attorneys and operates a small student residence. Pay is $12-$13 an hour (or higher with stronger credentials).
- Human Resources tasks such as screening and recommending hires;
-Managing an 11-room student residence upstairs from the office, doing tasks such as posting ads, leasing rooms (seasonal), interacting with residents, facilities management, supervising cleaners;
- Maintaining web pages;
- Getting printer bids and ordering printing;
- Writing and improving how-to guides;
This is an opportunity for increasingly skilled administrative, marketing, and business development responsibilities.
- Resourcefulness and people-savvy are keys to excellence in this job.
- Required: some college
- A big plus: academic excellence
- Pluses: college degree, knowledge of Excel, business background or interests, any experience - In the duties above, web page development or analytics, office work, purchasing, Spanish, touch-typing 30+ words per minute
Training is provided. This position maintains a detailed manual and calendar on the tasks, which helps you learn and acts as a ready reference.
Reports primarily to the vice-president. This is a long-term opportunity. Your duties are likely to evolve as you gain experience and the business evolves.
Do you qualify, with some pluses? We welcome you to apply.
To apply, you can complete our easy online application at www.lawyersaidservice.com or come by our office at 408 W. 17th St. to fill out an application. Thanks and good luck to you!