LAYNE CHRISTENSEN

LAYNE CHRISTENSEN Employer Reviews

Productive Workplace and Safe
Shop Foreman (Current Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 25, 2014
You stay very busy and management will work and answer all questions, The hardest part of job is gone out of town alot, parts not coming in on time can delay work, Alot of heavy lifting and outside work all year round. Most Enjoyable time is satisfying the customer and a job well done. Getting the city's water supply up and running.
Layne
Driller (Current Employee), Midland txSeptember 11, 2013
They Lie to you. They say they have work but they don't. When it get slow they send you home and you might set at home for 2 weeks.
good company to work for
Diesel Technician (Current Employee), Sanford, FLMay 21, 2013
good company to work for.good people to work with. very nice place to work.
PRODUCTIVE PLACE
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Redlands, CAMarch 9, 2013
Pros: company gives good safety bonuses.
Cons: has a good health plan / retirement
LAYNE IS AGOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR, BUT WORK IS TO SLOW. I LEARNED TO OPERATE HEAVY EQUIPMENT AND BE CERTIFIED, COMPANY HAS GREAT SUPERVISORS,AND REAL GOOD WORKERS. I GUESS I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING HARD OF THE JOB I GOT GOOD AT IT AND PERFORM GOOD. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS THAT ALL WORKERS GET ALONE AND WE HELP EACH OTHER TO PERFORM THE WORK BETTER.
Company undergoing some changes.
Sr Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2013
Pros: very few
Cons: healthcare system, lack of business vision, communication.
Layne Christensen (Layne) is a Global Water, Mineral, and Mining Construction, Exploration and Repair Company that is currently undergoing and Identity change. The Executive Management is distance and disconnected and middle managers are cost at the expense of sound business practices, that often hurt project in the long run and most managers are un-trained – more... technocrats that have very little value for relationships, or sound negotiations and conflict resolution skills. I also find some of the managers to be of questionable moral standing. I suggest that any one proceed with caution if applying and accepting a position with this company. – less