Laz Parking

Laz Parking Employer Reviews

Loved my job and the people I worked with, Did not enjoy the stiffled evnironment created by management
Part-time/Seasonal (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 19, 2014
Piegon Holed into one aspect of the job creating a work environment not condusive to growing and being promoted
Too many pointless positions
Attendant (Former Employee), 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, NY 10917December 12, 2014
Pros: helping customers
Cons: short breaks, horrible management, terrible payroll.
Management would tell too many people to come to work and than have extra's sit at underpopulated areas. Extremely boring and aggravating workplace. As well, they took my entire time working there to pay me in one bulk check, only when Laz Parking was leaving the Woodbury Commons.
small company trying to cut corners.
PARKING LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 26, 2014
No opertunity for advancment, minimum wage. The company found it easier to fire people and bend to the clients will rather than have a bad review or comment online.
Fun play with a lot of outing with managers
Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule.
Cons: health care.
Great company and a good working place to be. The managing skills was very fun and i learned a lot.
Nice place .
Cashier/Flagger (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 14, 2014
Pros: lots off positions to work
Cons: some positions don't offer break (like football events) must ask for it
Allot of different thing to do there, Had something to do every year since i moved to Connecticut. pay is not bad.
Fast paced enviroment.
Cashier (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 7, 2014
Very fast paced work environment. My co-workers were all friendly and I enjoyed working with them.
Pretty good
Lot Attendant (Current Employee), Newark, NJAugust 1, 2014
Company will work with employees, you get a week off vacation, will get a raise after a year, pretty good people to work with.
Loved everything about this job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJuly 14, 2014
This part-time job was awesome. Worked there with my best friend. The atmosphere was awesome. Management was great.
Interesting place to work
Temporary Agency Assignment (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 2, 2014
this was a 1-week assignment which took place over every 3-4 months.
Valet (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 1, 2014
A typical day at work with the guys was an still to be a perfect job for a young man growing up because you learn so much as general qualities ,and manners if you weren't already born with it. My shift went on for 8 hours , so with in those 8 hours you weren't consistently learning about the job and also life survival skills that may relate to work – more... and the world it self. – less
Great company
Parking Lot Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 28, 2014
I loved working here when it was opened. Great employers, and customers.
No review
Valet (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2014
Great company, met some amazing people and lifetime friends because of this company.
Productive parking company.
Parking Attendant / Valet Attendant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMay 30, 2014
A great place to learn responsibility and how to work quickly but productively.
Great Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 27, 2014
Long and relaxing
How to change rates
Understanding managers
Wonderful co-workers
Flagging
Great customers
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Baltimore, MarylandMay 21, 2014
I love the environment of this job.
Since it's located right in the center of the Inner Harbor and it's a parking garage, I get to interact with a lot of different people.
However, I have learned that people coming from work aren't too nice and they always demand you to let them out of the garage immediately. I do however, remain kind and positive with – more... the customer and try to exit them as fast as I can.
Overall, LAZ Parking is a great company to work for and my location was full of learning experiences and fun. – less
Very little pay for there demand
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 9, 2014
Very little pay for there demand, work environment was getting very negative with to much demands for upper management
A Great Internship Experience
Internship (Former Employee), Hartford, CTApril 24, 2014
I worked one summer for LAZ Parking. Although it was unpaid the experience I obtained from that one summer is irreplaceable. The work environment was very relaxed and welcoming. Upper management was always involved and made everyone feel important to the company and overall goal.
A fun place to work.
Vehicle Expediter (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2014
A good company to work for but not enough hours. Management is good also.
Great company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTApril 10, 2014
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: no room for growth
coworkers were great, my supervisor was very nice and understanding of my children. No room for growth as well, nothing really hard about the job but dealing with disgruntled customers.
Great Atmosphere
Light maintenance (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 5, 2014
Pros: patience
Cons: direct
Professional working culture with room to kid around. Serious about following instruction, and feedback. Require leadership when sent to complete any task. Strongly suggest great communication skills when dealing with customers and clients alike. A typical day at work begins with greetings, critiquing apparels, and special assignments and equipment – more... used. Most importantly though is how you complete the assign task-sometimes its funny, other times its down-right stupid. The hardest function on the job is having more than two instructors informing of their most important moment or needs-to-be-done. – less

1 2 3 4