Laz Parking

Laz Parking Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Valet (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: Working in a team
Cons: Short hours
Great co-workers, awesome working environment, amazing opportunities. Work well with management. Something different everyday. Open door for advancement. Good place to work
LAZ Parking!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 27, 2015
Pros: Great experience
Cons: One of a kind field
Great entry position- competitive pay/benefits
Great learning experience-both analytically and in customer service
Provides a good work-life balance
Lots of opportunities for transfer- LAZ is in 26 states currently
Co-workers are extremely helpful and most are motivated. Very pleasant working environment. Your office is in a parking garage... It can sometimes feel repetitive Customers having problems are not the nicest people to deal with- although this isn't an all-the-time thing.
Horrible place to work
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJune 14, 2015
Management is horrible no scheduled too many boss co workers are great. everything about laz parking is difficult because of the management,
Productive work place
Event Staff/ Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 5, 2015
LAZ Parking is a great job. My nights consisted of handling tickets providing discounted parking and solving customer related issues in the garage. I learned a great deal about myself working alone. The hardest part of the job would be the garage before and after events in uptown Charlotte. The management was great and readily available for assistance.
Never give up and press on with the highest quality and effort each day.
Project Manager / Portfolio Manager (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMay 31, 2015
Pros: Expense checks
Cons: Not enough hours in a day to complete my task for my six locations.
My typical day at work is non-stop. I handle over 2204 customers per day and with the highest work ethic and quality effort put forth. What I learn each day is that when life offer you lemons you must make lemonade. The way I manage is the way I see life. One must see the panoramic view and keep and open mind. My co-workers are like drone bees. We all work hard for the greater result for, in this case, the King. The hardest part of the job is not having enough work hours in the day to complete all my task. It is busy, busy, busy, but rewarding. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the joy on faces when a circumstance can look dim, but the end result is a great outcome and hearing the words, thank you.
Pretty chill
Cashier (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 13, 2015
It was an alright job with great hours. The environment was chill and the job wasn't too demanding. It was a great part-time job.
PRODUCTIVE FUN GOAL ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee), North West DCMay 11, 2015
Pros: Always busy, Relaxed enviroment
Cons: lunch was only 30mins
Laz is a wonderful company to work for. Employees are very professional and nice, Small company but big at heart. Co-Workers are very knowledgeable and always willing to help.
Good working place and supportive
Junior Accountant (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 24, 2015
The environment was team oriented and collaborative.Tasks assigned to each team member by team lead.The challenging part was to finish the assignment on time ,as the work load was too much.
good
Valet (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 16, 2015
I learned a lot, work excellent the customer is respectful and well nice manner ways.my co worker is the best we all team players and I like my job
A challenging but fair work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTApril 10, 2015
Pros: Good pay and excellent benefits.
Cons: Stressfull most times.
In the two almost three years that I worked for LAZ parking I enjoyed what I did. I had a great deal of respect for my supervisor and co-workers. It challenged me to perform well under pressure.
Great team to work for
Lot Attendant/Valet/Bellman/Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: anyone can advance, you can actually make a lot of money
Management is awesome, they actually try and get to know you and will bend over backwards to help you. The positions they offer actually make money.
Snow Removal (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 19, 2015
Fun Boss, lunch and dinner provided. Good coworkers. The hardest part of work was to shovel snow while still snowing, dig cars out of snow on a parking lot at the airport.
Good Working environment
Cashier/Shift Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2015
Typical Day at work consist of dealing with diverse kind of people. I have sharpened my Customer Skills working at this Job. Management is perfect they do all they can to work around my school schedule.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wynnewood, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: they were renting the parking lot
it was a great job until someone says one bad thing about you, and it may not be true, and you get let go anyway. when I first started there I had a great manager. about 2 years later he was switched with another manager who barely did any work and he did not stand up for his employees.
parking, driving,customer service
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee), Franklin Park, ILFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: great job, worked well with others
Cons: not enound employees
take and pick up customer to and from the airport.
I Learn that your job is not guaranteed.
I worked the overnight shift, so management was never present. the only I would see management is when we have employees meeting and all ways when well.
working with co-worker was great..
the hardest part of my job was sometime I had to work by myself if there was a call off.
I had a great night driving safety and I able to go home to my family.
Employee's not treated with value and respect
Houston City Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: good healthcare insurance
Cons: work in the heat and bad weather without a break.
I will not recommend this company,poor management staff, and the company do not value their employee's. Employee's are often asked to worked off the clock because of budget, and not compensated fairly.
If you looking for a company where you can grow within the industry the opportunity is limited.
Productive and good working environment.
Parking Services Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2015
- Typical day started off with running client reports to confirm balances due and deactivate parking cards.

- I learned about the parking industry.

- Management was good.

- I enjoyed working with my staff that I supervised and those of management.
Great environment working place
Valet Attendant (Current Employee), West Hollywood, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Working at LAZ has been great! Great co workers and management is great! The location is great, brings lots of tourist which makes it fun!
Subcontracting
Auditor (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: manager
Cons: low pay, no benefits
Manager was the best. Auditing and data entry. Sometimes had to travel within state.
Customer service, and maintain premises.
Maintenance/ Customer Service (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: permanent shifts, short staff.
Fun and professional place to work for, management and employees are very supportive and fun to work with.

1 2 3 4 5