LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

Bs
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2017
Given assurances and promises but always broken and dead end destination. Waste of time. Degrading and feet always hurt. Get out asap. Good for buying groceries for a week but nothing more.
Pros
Free food sometimes. Easy with
Cons
Always in your feet. Don't pay well
Nice place of employment, very up beat!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2017
I enjoyed my position as a Customer Service Specialist the location was very upbeat and overtime was awesome. Nice place of employment! Staff was awesome as well!
Decent job for students
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 10, 2017
I work here part time while I go to school. It is an average job, the pay is minimum wage. Depending on the time of year, it could either be really busy, or very slow. Definitely plan on setting money aside for the slow season.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Inconsistent hours depending on the season, poor management
Great Culture
Field Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2017
Plenty of room to learn and grow here!

You'll be exposed to many facets of business operations.

No two days are the same.

Not positions were you'll be looking at the clock.
Loved that job!
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCNovember 3, 2017
loved that job! I should have never quit! loved the people I worked for. Really enjoyed being outside. I learned not everyone has the same work ethic I did
Sloppy work by staff, very unfriendly
STAFF ACCOUNTANT, TEMPORARY (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 31, 2017
I'm middle aged and was considered too old to be spoken to. The young accountants looked down upon me and spoke disdainfully to me if at all. The attitude of superiority is unbearable.
The work that I saw was shoddy. Poor audit trails.
Hours for regular employees were ridiculous. I could never have worked there as a permanent.
Pros
Cons
Just about everything
hard work required and rewarded
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  cleveland ohOctober 30, 2017
the pace can be rough, and it can sometimes be hard to keep up, but as long as you do, you will be well compensated. ................................
Fun place working with customers
Parking attendant/supervisor (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 24, 2017
Its relaxing some days but some days its a lot of work over all its a good place to work. I learned how to do accounting and work on Microsoft. I also learned how to do shift reports.
i enjoyed it
Valet Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 12, 2017
i loved working here, although job security isn't really there. managers are very nice people with exceptions. other than that the work can be demanding at times but very manageable as one can only do so much. if you want promotions, working hard would not get you that, you have to kiss @#$$* if you want to be anything more than what you already are.
Pros
tips, flexible hours, decent pay
Nice
Cashier/Valet (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 2, 2017
You sit in the booth and wait for cars to pull up so you can park them. and you have to wipe down the machines that's at the lot. and drive a machine called the sweeper around the lot
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no room for advancement
Good Part Time Temporary Position
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 29, 2017
The work was easy and fun. Co-workers were nice and the schedule for parking attendant was flexible. A typical day at work was easy going and autonomous. The rate of pay was fare for the work. the culture was a little annoying at times because some managers need training on communications, leadership skills and training. The hardest part of the job is the event staffing in Chester. It is not easy to get to on public transportation and it is physically exhausting. I learned how to troubleshoot the parking equipment at the parking facility.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Event Staff Job is exhausting and you need a car to get there.
Learning experience for customer support
Valet (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I learned to help people in aspect i could with Valet. For instance, I not only pulled there car up for them but i asked the customer if they need directions anywhere. So I was a living Gps for the Downtown Dallas Area.
Pros
free lunches awesome tips
Cons
I was full-time College Student
great place
VALET SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2017
it was a wonderful place to work would work for them again if i had the chance also it could be a great first job for people trying to get into the workforce
Fun Valet Job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 15, 2017
A Fun vale job that opened me to new friends that lead me to advance within my career. Taught me management skills and how to regulate between management of restaurants, corporate, and customers
Pros
Meeting new and interesting people
Cons
No advancement from the company
Awful mangement and communication
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 14, 2017
It is a do nothing job with do nothing managers. there is deplorable communication if any at all. It takes months to get supplies that are locked up most times.
Really relaxed parking garage
Maintenance & Janitor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2017
Cool and collective parking garage under Bank Of America, I help with assisting customers and also keep the garage clean and maintainable for me while at work.
Pros
employees park free
Cons
i do not own a car
productive and entertaining
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2017
A typical day At LAZ consist of checking both Valet ,trolley and all 8 floor and entry and exit lanes are in working order while handling income and Helping put customer to there needs.This job has taught so much but one the main lesson i learned was how to be proactive and run different operation at the same time.Management where humble but stern they where the reason why you wanted to come to work well groomed and wrinkle free shirt everyday. LAZ parking had every kind of culture due to the location we would get all kind of different foreign individual .The Hardest part of the job is During Christmas tree lighting due to the high demand of Self parking and valet Parking .the most enjoyable part for working for LAZ was all the culture that was intrude to me by our guest.
Pros
Free lunch, culture, wearing a suit, meeting celebrities
Cons
to much running
Luxury cars
Valet (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2017
I had the opportunity to Drive all the luxury I was dreaming to drive. I loved the flexibility of time. and It was fairly nice paid considering the difficulty of the job.
fast paced and consistent work. Great work environment
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, VTAugust 30, 2017
5 Stars. Excellent pay rate and tips. Work as much as 16 hours a day. The members were great and tip very well. The most difficult part of the job was the fast pace and trying not to let the members waiting on entrance or exit from the club.
Pros
Free food.
Experience
Toll Collector (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2017
Experience in this field is kind of good and kind of bad pay rate not good but if you stay goes up you are on your own after training and responsible for your own money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.