LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

Could be a better job with they where true to their words
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NYFebruary 20, 2017
I was working double shift because they lost a worker and they asked if I can do them a favor to work from 6am to 10pm mid shift and I did. they don't work with you but they would always want you to work with them when it benifits them, they never want to return favors and they pay rate sucks
Cons
No breaks and low pay
A Great co. to work for
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 15, 2017
LazParking, Inc. is a Great company to work for, very friendly you feel at home. they also provide full benefit no pressure at all every body is there for you if you need assistance.
Pros
full benefit for employees.
Cons
Great health Benefit
Productive workplace with family oriented culture
Project/Facilities Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 11, 2017
Definitely a company that gives constant opportunities for growth and development. Perfect positions for improving and expanding management experience. The workplace culture is fun and productive, even under the most stressful moments you can find a way to laugh!
Great Company
Lead Valet (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 8, 2017
Plenty of room for growth
Ability to exercise customer service skill
Great coworkers
Reasonable healthcare
Networking
Friendly & motivated work environment
An unforgettable job experience.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2017
I enjoyed working for Laz. The opportunity to drive cars that I used to dream of driving was awesome. I enjoyed taking care of customers needs, whether that be attending to their bags to their rooms, or providing valet driver service.
As a supervisor of Laz I controlled the money going in and out of the stand. I also took care of any issues that occurred that night, whether that was a customer complaint or an insurance claim.
Nice Job
Executive Assistant/HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2017
I have been an employee with this company for almost 2 years, it is a great place to work, nice pay. The organization is great and they make sure you excel
fun work place
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2017
can meet new people and learn so many new thing also a great place to start if just getting in to the work filed cool uniforms and great pay
Do not recommend
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 25, 2017
The managers at the places you work, don't care at all about your income or job, they will let you go in half a second for any minor offense, and a lot of employees I worked with ended up being transfered from their home locations to other locations with lower wages.
Great job
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Great job flexible hours for students and for anyone who applies. Tips are very good, lots of room for growth in the company. Friendly and fun work environment.
Pros
Tips, flexible hours
Cons
N/A
When ignoring bad management techniques, LAZ has offered a fun workplace environment with opportunities to understand different cultural norms.
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2017
Laz is a corporation that has made me turn my head sideways many times. The management is not acceptable. It was pulling teeth trying to ask the managers to replenish any necessary materials that allow their frontline employees to successfully meet shift expectations. After a year with LAZ, I expressed that I was interested in growing with the company and was told that I would be a great candidate. This was false hope. After expressing interest in growth, I was often called to cover "call outs" as well as given instruction to always keep the work area clean and stocked. I was more than willing to show my commitment so I happily agreed to help out when needed. After a month of helping out, I realized that I had no new knowledge of extra duties that would come with a lead position. I made myself available and I felt taken advantage of so, naturally, I made myself less available to my manager. I decided to stay with the company after this because of the flexibility offered in the schedule when needed as well as the people that I worked along side with. I LOVED the job because of the different conversations that I was able to have with people from all over the world.
Pros
Scheduling flexibility, awesome coworkers, tips, exercise
No advancement in company
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 16, 2017
There's no advancement in the company. The pay is horrible and they don't provide lunch breaks. Most days you have to go to the bathroom where ever there's a restaurant.
good workplace
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Each day I would show up at whatever location I was assigned to,and then I would review the number of reservations for the shift. Next I would stretch out my legs before the rush and prepare myself for a physical and fast paced shift. As the reservations started coming in I would start my routine of taking cars to the garage, running back and preparing to greet the next guest. I learned alot about intregity, hustle, motivation, and determination. The hardest part of the job was having to park big trucks in tight parking spaces. The part of the job that I really enjoyed was getting to drive all of the different types of cars and meeting different types of people.
Productive and fun work place.
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Greeting a diverse type of people, enjoying the beach view and eating good qualify seafood. Working with others outside of my background and stepping out of my comfort zone helped me grow within this business.
friendly
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2017
Come into work see who I am working with for today give them they position and how we will run smooth for the night with validating the cars and long with Great customer service.
Pros
discount lunch
Cons
did not always get my full 40hours
Great Company
Parking Lot Attendant/enforcement (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 26, 2016
Sorry I left. But my position was seasonal.
Well run. Low pay though. I would love a full time position with Laz. Medical benefits would be a huge plus. Alot of responsibility for a low paying job.
Pros
I liked my job
Cons
Minimum wage
good
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 22, 2016
it was very unique you can learn different things everyday like sometimes the hard part of the job is went you dont know how to initiate some cars.
Not good
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Exton, PADecember 15, 2016
No advancement or raises and management is poorly run. Never met my manager. Didn't like how you can't get reviews on your work performance. They need to be more into their employees and more considerate.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Poor management and no raises
team work
Valet (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCDecember 14, 2016
every other morning i wake up and think about my job i really feel so good, you may ask why,here is the answer. from the very first day the all team of LAZ PARKING showed me so much love and respect for who i am and the value i own to our community, i become one of the best team worker and i keep my focused and dedication to my job.
Professional
Valet (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 13, 2016
Locations vary on how business is conducted but some locations have very good managers that know what they are doing, which makes the job easier.
Pros
You get paid for working
Cons
Some management needs more enforcement
Valet
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CADecember 10, 2016
I have bin working for this company for more than 2 years and they have bin very flexible and friendly. I mostly worked at the kimpton Shorebreak and had lots of fun there!
Pros
flexability
Cons
slow sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

85%