LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

A Place to earn a pay check
Weekend/Special Events Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2016
A typical work day is determined by your motivation.
I am constantly learning how to better serve customers and this job was no different.
productive and fun work place
customer service (Former Employee) –  Revere, MAJanuary 18, 2016
There are times of work load when paying machines broke. I have learned how to with stand different works at once, how to give good customer service. The management system is good. the hardest part of the job is at the time of breakage og paying machines when I try to work both cashier and fixing machines at the time of heavy work loads.
Very productive company to work for
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 13, 2016
A good company to work, upper managment should be more conscious on making employees decitions.
I enjoyed doing my job, what i liked the most was to take over new locations and new business.
Learning expereince at LAZ FLY
Customer Service/Employee Relations (Current Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CTJanuary 8, 2016
Working for LAZparking has been a great first job. I have been given the opputnity to try new things, rise to challenges. I have also develop effective communication skills, patience dealing with unsatisfied customers. A productive day for me is makeing a difference in lives of my coworkers and customers by solving problems, answering questions and inspiriing employess to better themselves.
Pros
lunches, learning envrionment, fast pace, flexible work hours, company trips, employee parties
Cons
lmited room to grow, slow response to benifits, limited raises.
fun place to work
Supervisor Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 28, 2015
if you enjoy being fast paced all the time this is the job for you. good place to work at. very intense at times. learn new things everyday
benefits
Cons
not enough hours
its a good job position for part time college students or someone looking for extra cash
On-site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 13, 2015
a typical day would start by arriving at work, divide some preliminary work with the group. then tell my co workers what the plan is for today and give them their job so we could work efficiently. i would manage cash sales and overlook my coworkers to make sure everything is going smoothly and if not try to give them a hand with out slowing my job. at the end of the job i make a shift report. the hardest part of the job is when some coworkers are slacking off and i have to help out while I'm dealing with my job in order to continue working smoothly.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
low hours
Productive fun workplace
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 13, 2015
I enjoyed the job, learned a lot about operations and customer relationship. Versatile job duties, flexible scheduling, decent pay for part time work.
A fun working place but can get very busy
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2015
Its fun meeting new coworkers and having to work as a team, the hardest part as been a valet is that we have to be able to multitask, you have to focus on opeing doors,greeting people, and parking cars. The most enjoyable part of been a valet is the end of the shift when you get to relaxs and go home.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
short breaks
Working Directly with hotel guests to ensure they have the best stay possible
Project Manager Hamilton Crown Plaza (Former Employee) –  14th and K st Washington DCDecember 2, 2015
Great location with great hotel managers. I was in charge of payroll, Hiring and firing, revenue, and overall guest satisfaction. I have worked at 4 different hotels in DC and one hotel in arlington.
Pros
Great Hotel
Cons
No cons, only a lot of traffic.
Trust, Honesty, Integrity, and Commitment to People
Valet Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 2, 2015
one on one interactions with customers
opportunities to problems solve and prioritize tasks
putting a smile on peoples faces
Expect to Run!
Valet/ Hospitality (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CANovember 20, 2015
Overall a cool job if you are a college student or single young adult looking to make some extra cash. Young people to work with, all really cool. No room for advancement, schedules vary.
Pros
Cool people and treats from residents
Cons
Work schedule, room for growth
Great Company
Account and Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 5, 2015
Awesome job if you can handle the unique hours and elements of weather in Boston. Managers are well trained and compensation is fair.
Busy and productive days
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 29, 2015
Being in the operations and accounting department my days were hectic with posting revenue and managing 15 parking locations.
productive and fun job to work
Parking Attendant/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYOctober 21, 2015
regular day at work.
satisfying all customer at the same time.
i learn interacting with customers.
driving super cars.
Hard manual labor, good hours
Valet Attendant at special events and hospitals (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 13, 2015
Depends on the day, I can be in Hartford doing maintenance, at a UConn football game parking, shoveling in the winter, or valeting at a nice event. Management is very nice to their employees, and my co-workers are either happy or grumpy depending on the task at hand.
Cons
compensation
easy work enviroment/not very demanding work
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 6, 2015
fixing parking equipment, customer service got stressful because of many ignorant customers. Co-workers were nice. Hardest part was trying to keep your cool when an angry customer was screaming and cursing in your face when you were not the one responsible for argument.
Pros
easy job
Cons
angry customers
Nice work atmosphere. Its fast pace.
Dispatcher/ Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2015
I dispatch and answer calls about broken parking meters in Chicago. I love the fact that this job is fast pace and I get to meet new people all the time.
Pros
Great co workers!
Cons
Healthcare
Wonderful experience
Agent de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 4, 2015
while having this position as a part time job, I had a great time working for the company, manager were great, flexible and a great opportunities for career advancement
Pros
great managers, flexible schedule
Cons
low hourly wages
A leader for a reason
Washington DC Hotel Portfolio Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 28, 2015
Laz Parking was and is the leader in Hotel Valet services. With well over 1100 garages across the US and management of the front of the house for hotels and resorts all over the world Laz was one of the best companies to work for. They had their issues like any other company but the overall feel was family. It was nice to be made part of the management team so quickly. Having started as a valet being promoted to the Hotel Portfolio Position was huge in motivating my want to be in the hospitality realm.
Pros
Cultural Diversity, Challenging Pace, The Ability to advance
Cons
Politics. Too many in the region i was in.
Great people to work for. Easy to talk to.
Valet Attendant/Valet Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 20, 2015
Previously valeting cars in CT. Now watching over parking spots for a bank in Phoenix, AZ. Just a Parking attendant. I make sure that the lot is clear of cars that are trying to use the spots for other stores around the location of the bank.
Pros
Easy job with minimal responsibilities
Cons
Only work for three hours