Looking for an enthusiastic, independent individual who is self-directed yet also enjoys supporting a calm and positive team environment.
Must be detail oriented with strong organization for thorough order entry as well as the ability to assist customers over the phone with excellent customer service skills.
- Fielding calls from customers regarding product knowledge, order processing, inventory, etc.
- Analyzing costs and ordering products.
- Detailed order processing.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work under deadlines and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- QuickBooks experience preferred but not required.
- Associate Degree in Business strongly preferred.
- Communicates well in person, via email, and over the phone.
- Enjoys juggling high priority requests on tight deadlines.
- Must have initiative and be able to work under minimal supervision.
Position is part time – approx. 20 hours/week, Monday to Friday, year-round. Must be available until 4 pm, with a flexible schedule. Looking for a long term commitment. Please email resume and cover sheet with references if interested and qualified.