LBA Hospitality

LBA Hospitality Employer Reviews

Growth
General Manager, Fairfield Inn and Suites (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: incentives for associates, benefits, vacation
Cons: healthcare for level associates
I was over a small staff of 17 to 21 employees. A typical day for me was having huddle first thing to ensure the staff is ready and prep for the day by going over reviews and requests of guests and discuss any maintenance issues with staff and maintenance technician. Next, I would walk the property and assist with any help in breakfast or desk at check out time. Afterwards, I would check emails and work on any reports in any down time. After lunch time, I would walk the property checking on room attendants. By midday, my AGM would be coming in. I would ensure a manager is present at check in time through midday. For the remainder of the day, check over any reports and assist the staff with any customer issues and customer satisfaction, check emails, and check voicemails.
Great place for advancement
General Manager-TownePlace Suites (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 24, 2014
Pros: benefits/bonus structure
Many opportunities for advancement and bonus/benefits are great!!!
Nice property but no direction
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee), Panama City Beach, FloridaMarch 29, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: no work life balance.
High expectations but property is moving in the wrong direction. Reactive instead of proactive.
Worst Hotel Management Company in the Country
Manager (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 31, 2012
Cons: lied to, never supported, retaliated against for wanting to improve employee morale, wages below industry standard
It was very disorganized, with upper level management talking about employees and guest in a demeaning way. General Manager was very threatening and conniving, never appreciated the hard work and commitment of his employees. Eventually everyone who loved their job gave up and quit because nothing ever changed, even after speaking with management about these issues. Employees have no outlet to discuss pertinent issues they are concerned about. Even though they are told there is an "open door policy" and if they have an issue they can report it anonymously, this is not true. Very disorganized from the top down, and manager turnover rate very high.