The following are my job duties:
• Developed and refined full functional test plans and test case templates;
• Broke down functional requirement documentation into basic components for effective testing;
• Ensured traceability back to requirements via Requirement Traceability Matrix.
• Documented and performed functional, integration and regression testing for all releases;
• Identified, logged, reported and tracked defects found in the release in Quality Center;
• Prepared clear and concise written reports on defects found during QA process;
• Resolved problems in the design, build, test, production implementation, and post-implementation phases in coordination with other groups;
• Ensured that corrective measures met acceptable reliability standards and that documentation was compliant with requirements;
• Responsible for the complete life cycle of performance testing activities
• Executed functional scripts and stress testing scripts
• Reviewed /Script performance test scripts.
• Performed automated performance software tests, and communicated results to management.
• Analyzed and reported on test results
• Verified defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood.
• Tracked/documented and worked to resolve all complex problems, defects or issues.
• Identified, created, and reviewed test metrics
• Reported progress, status on problem resolution to management.
• Worked closely with the project management team to design tests that would ensure the release’s goals were met prior to final deployment
relaxed but productive atmosphere