LCI Employee Reviews

Low pay and expensive benifits
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INOctober 9, 2017
management where inexperienced. pay was very low and could not get a raise. hours where long and weekend were often. benefits cost to much and relationships between departments where poor. Worked at windows division in Goshen. You have to know somebody to advance within this company or be a yes man.
Pros
Cons
to many to list
Very balanced
intern my responsibilities are (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTSeptember 1, 2017
Its a very balanced office environment, it can be a relaxed and slow paced day. Then it will be days that it will be very busy and fast paced at times. Especially during the winter.
Pros
Flexible schedule, balanced, relaxed environment, long breaks
Cons
Less hours, less position promotions
Great company
Sr. Assistant to Management (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2017
Very family friendly and very fair people to work for.
Job is challenging and not for people who do not want to work. The company is success driven and seeks top talent.
Pros
Good benefits
Its hard labor
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  JacksonvilleJuly 18, 2017
Being outside is hard in the heat and cold it's a job landscaping is ok it's about learning something new everyday but would prefer another profession to continue with
Cool people
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COJune 8, 2017
It was ok working for LCI. A lot of nice people but very slow at times actual work time, for my position anyways. For the work done on the roofs, AAA!
Pros
Cool ppl
Cons
A lot ot standing around time
Multi disciplined construction company in the boston area north
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  North shore boston areaApril 7, 2017
this company worked many decades in the boston area and i have completed assignments with them including a 5 story unenforced brick historic project in the Boston area for which the city of Boston landmarks commission issued best of the year award for mid rise historic building.
LCI Overall Progress
Senior Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 8, 2016
Typical Day of Work: Answering the phones, working on timesheets, filing, setting up meetings, meet/greet visitors, in/ouprocessing individuals, creating travel worksheets/vouchers, creating business cards/number contacts.

Learned: Teamwork and management of how to run a business.

Management: Outstanding for LCI it was organized and quick to answer questions for employees.

Co-workers: Friendly, wanting to assist to your needs.

Hardest part of Job: Working afar from company since we were co-located from the company for they had contracts for Wright-Patterson AFB OH of where I was employed by.

Enjoyable Part of Job: Working with Task Leader she made everyone feel welcome and being a part of an outstanding TEAM, being more or less a Team Member.
Pros
Service
Cons
Company location
Summary
HR - Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 29, 2016
Large aviation company 750 employees. Great President & Vice President. Company treated employee's exceptional. A close knit family. With tons of opportunity to grow.
produstion is wonderful
Shipping and Recieving (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INApril 1, 2016
I enjoyed my job I just had a confrontation with an employee. I was a forklift operator and line loader for 5 years. This was a great company to work for. The pay was great and good benefits
Pros
good work invorament
Interesting technology
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2016
Technology leader in it's industry. Parent company has shown willingness to invest in the future. Turnover can be an issue.
A great place to work
Head of Collections (Current Employee) –  Covington, LAFebruary 7, 2016
It is an amazing company to work for! They really care and look out for their employees. I love working there. Great benefits and pay.
Good place to learn
Batch Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNNovember 15, 2015
Nice place to work if you like working long shifts...good people here and and there is a lot to learn and optional advancement
Young company, still learning the ropes.
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKNovember 2, 2015
LCI received a lucrative contractor on Tinker AFB; however, it was a very young company with several isisues to overcome. I assume they have grown as I was with them over three years ago. The management team were unable to fulfill promises to their employees, which made it difficult to trust them.
Pros
Cons
Could not deliver on employee expectations.
Great introductory experience!
Project Estimator/ Asst. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJuly 10, 2015
LCI has been an invaluable experience. I have learned how to do my job very well and see how my position effects the outcome of the project and the company as a whole.
Great place to learn in helping others in need.
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCFebruary 18, 2015
You will love this job if you enjoy giving to others,Great management,and good co-workers,a lot of patience is required,but seeing others happy is a big reward.
Pros
assisting others to acheive in life.
Cons
More pay for staff
Very fast paced productive work place
HR - Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LADecember 20, 2014
Manage schedules for the President and Vice President. Not only business schedules but personal schedules as well. Attended meetings in their absence. Planned and attended all company functions. Travel arrangements.
Pros
Free sodas, popcorn, cookies, employee moral was awesome
Cons
Felt like I needed to be cloned sometimes
Very poductive and very intelligent people.
Foreman. Assistant Estimator. (Former Employee) –  NJOctober 23, 2014
It was a great experience to work for one of the best outfits in NJ
Pros
The chance to learn was boundless.
Packaging ortho parts
Welder (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 29, 2014
Walk into meeting and get told where to go. Was trained in almost all areas of the clean and sterile room. I got to learn how the parts got implanted into the body and its function. The most enjoyable part of the job was being crossed trained so if I ever ran out of work i was not standing around.
Monotonous Work
Assistant Market Specialist/Assistant Buyer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 14, 2014
I worked at this company a very long time ago. It was my first advertising job out of college. While I gained some wonderful relationships while working at LCI, it was probably one of the most monotonous and sometimes stressful jobs I've had in my career. The media buyers and planners had very nasty attitudes and belittled their coworkers via email.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Poor Management skills and communication
LPN staff
LPN staff (Former Employee) –  Pensacola FLSeptember 12, 2013
Liked job. Resigned needed to relocate due to local weather damage ( Hurricane Ivan 2004)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LCI. Our community is ready to answer.