LCS

LCS Employer Reviews

Impressive
Distribution Tech RMH (Current Employee), Rochester, MNAugust 5, 2014
Pros: fast pace, great team
I'm thoroughly enjoying the challenge and work pace of LCS Distribution Tech. I like the challenge of this is what needs to get done, and seeing if I can't get most, if not all of it done. When several orders come in for item, I like prioritizing which ones and how many get done first.
place in for the birds
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee), Chester, NYJuly 18, 2014
Cons: no vacation, no holiday pay
I show up to work on a Monday night after having Saturday and Sunday off. I learned that my co workers have come to work early and im starting at my usual time 10 pm. my co workers are pretty cool there brothers but even tho there in each others backside threw out the night that's there business. my manager is really really cool by far my favoritsts – more... manager.the hardest part of my job is cleaning the mod it seems its like a couple miles down on both sides and its really hard until you get use to it. the most enjoyable part is when 6 15 comes along and its our last break until 630 when we go home. – less
Constant work all night.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: working alone
Cons: short break
Individual work atmosphere made job more fun.Always able to get everything done in timely manner.
Officer (Former Employee), Basile, LAMay 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches and occasional events
Cons: finding time for a break
Well the days at work would start off pretty early, depending on how everyone was feeling. Ive learned that this job isn't for someone who just wanted to work, u had to actually enjoy doing this job and being responsible for actions that were at hand. My co workers would co exist but overall they all were good people who took their job seriously and – more... were responsible. The hardest part I had to say about my job was waking up in the morning, because im not really a morning person. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I loved my schedule and my days off. – less
Awesome people, terrible management.
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Carrollton, North CarolinaApril 2, 2014
Pros: awesome workers, great lunch options.
Cons: terrible management, out of touch ownership
Do all the work, get no credit whatsoever. The management is so out of touch with reality. They never ever do any of the work, just sit around and "supervise" you while you slave away. Owner is out of touch completely, believes his customers word over his own employees. Borderline hostile workplace environment due to power hungry mid management.
hated
Cleaner (Former Employee), Lincolnton, NCMarch 21, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: managers
long hours but i loved the money
managment wasnt the greatest in the world
great people to work with as far as the coworkers
Correctional Officer (Current Employee), Falfurrias, TXNovember 11, 2013
the environment is a great feeling the staff is great you learn a lot about law enforcement and the management of the facility is outstanding the hardest part of this job is making the clock go fast but other than the job is great.
enjoyable
Driver/Valeter (Former Employee), Manchester, ENGNovember 22, 2014
my typical day would consist of meeting clients at the airport and taking the car untill their return,i learned customer service skills,administration skills, and enjoyed working with my fellow workers, the hardest part of the job was awkward clients which i learned to deal with. the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting people.
fear
Varying roles from admin, accounts to PA (Former Employee), grimsbyJune 13, 2014
My duties include: Maintenance of all renewals, Filing throughout LCS, Receiving deliveries, Maintenance of stationery, Posting, Banking, Greeting Visitors and making drinks, Logging support calls, Answering calls, Month Support Contracts & Statements, Ordering of all products for clients and LCS, Quoting Clients, Invoicing Clients, Inputting all purchase – more... orders, Setting out of Hours phone, Liaising with Suppliers, work on a daily basis within Sage for most of the work that I carry out.
I have also undertaken the daily role of PA to the MD which entails secretarial work, networking and marketing. – less
bom trabalho
pedreiro (Former Employee), Ponta Grossa, PRApril 3, 2014
Pros: cafe
otima empresa de trabalho ,na area de construção, aprendizagem de madedis ,conceitos de valores ,de responsabilidades, e uma direção do futuro
empresa dinãmica e confortavel de trabalhar
Técn informática (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJMarch 1, 2014
Pros: nao tinha refeiçoes
Cons: não fornecia vale transporte
Aprendi muito no período em que trabalhei para essas empresas e com isso pude dar minha parcela de contribuição para o crescimento das mesmas, houve desafios e metas a serem superadas, e através de muito trabalho em esquipe pudemos supera-las com êxito. Isso foi a mais difícil e também a mais agradável das nossas missões.
Metas y desafíos constantes
Gerencia (Former Employee), Sorocaba, SPNovember 7, 2013
En la construcción civil cada día es distinto del otro, aprendes a lidar con las personas, tienes que gestionar los distintos intereses y al final llevas la administración a su vida cotidiana

About LCS

Incorporated in 1986 and headquartered in Cincinnati, London Computer Systems (LCS) is a developer of business–critical – Read more