LCS Employee Reviews

Cleaning up mount kisco
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 19, 2017
Its a good job not enough hours for the amount of work when it's just one person working, very laid back type of job. I would work there again if I was given the opportunity.
excellent organization
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 2, 2017
I was a contract employee and engaged for the sole purpose of assisting in 2 acquisitions. However the company treated me as one of their own and provided a great deal of support.
Great working environment
Cleaning Services (Former Employee) –  Captain Cook, HIAugust 31, 2017
At this job I learned a different type of work experience. Since this was a cleaning service I had to learn a total different process and procedures. This was a very good job I enjoyed working here. It was a family company, it went down because my grandmother has had a back injury and could not continue to run the business.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
N/a
Good company
Store Sales Leader/sells (Former Employee) –  McAlester, OKMarch 20, 2017
I learned how to use the dish network sells site, the management was easy going and helpful, the hardest part of the job would have to be getting sales. The easiest part of the job would be the interaction in between the customers and myself.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
Outside sales
Relaxed atmosphere that encouraged casual attire and flexible work hours
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJMarch 7, 2017
As a data entry specialist I was able to strengthen my typing skills. Additionally, I developed a speedy and accurate ability to see and read information. My time management skills were drastically improved due to the large amount of information which may cross my desk
Pros
Great benefits package such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, flexible work hours
Cons
Willing to relocate
easy work place
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYJanuary 9, 2017
keeping the mall clean is very simple when the communication is first
hardest part is when people dont have respect for the maintenance crew
Fun workplace and amazing residents
Trillium Woods (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNDecember 7, 2016
I arrive at work and start right into prep. Most days I work on the dinner prep while my coworker finishes up, preparing lunch. When they leave to serve lunch I stay behind and work of prepping two days out. If they need me I assist them with always available items and whatever else they need. When they are done with lunch I assist with breaking down and cleaning the healthcare kitchen and we go on break. After break we continue with prep and once my coworker leaves for the day I start cooking dinner. Once dinner is done I serve to my residents. After Service I go onto the floors and ask how dinner was and what we could have done better. Once done with all three floors I clean up and check out with the manager on duty and head home.

It doesn't seem like my job is special but I enjoy every minute of prep and talking to residents. My residents are what make the day!
Pros
great people, great place to work
Na
Payroll Administrator/Dispatch/Sales (Former Employee) –  CarrolltonApril 28, 2016
enjoyed working with this company. Company was bought out, not a lot of stability. I did payroll and dispatch, everything was manual and systems were old. They didn't have enough resources to do my job
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
company bought
Long days and hard hours
Lawn Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 7, 2016
Very good for college students looking for lots of money through overtime.

A typical day at work:

Commercial/residential mowing
Blade sharpening
fueling
Maintenance check
Productive and fun workplace where employees could work together
Secondary Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IASeptember 22, 2015
Interactive and cooperative environment where the employees could work together to achieve the common goal.

I would get coffee.
Speak with my managers.
Speak with my co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was to always stay on focus.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when we were able to work together in groups.
Tough place to work.
Advanced Leadership Development Program (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 6, 2015
LCS is a tough place to work. They want to make money and they pay well for good employees. However it was pretty cutthroat business.