CABHA Certified, CARF Accredited MH/DD/SAS Agency in Eastern NC looking for:
DAY TREATMENT QP
1. Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Human Service Field and 2 years experience with the age/disability or a Bachelors degree in a non human service field and 4 years experience with the age/disability for QPs.
2. Positive, dynamic, team-oriented, empathetic listener
3. Flexibility in scheduled work hours (arrive early/stay late) and task assignments as determined by client needs
4. North Carolina drivers license
5. Reliable transportation and personal car insurance
6. Excellent organizational skills
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1. Participate as necessary in individual treatment sessions, group sessions, daily activities, special events of the clients served.
2. Monitor and be aware of any potential crisis situations and assist in deescalating or facilitating crisis coverage with clients.
3. Insure notes of clients meet all standards, are submitted in a timely manner, and relate to the clients goals, symptoms, and needs according to the PCP.
4. Responsible for completion and maintenance of PCP & ITR for clients assigned over 6 per classroom.
5. Participate in monthly treatment team meetings and document outcomes.
6. Communicate with families and assist them in addressing the client's needs.
7. Act as a role model for clients and other staff.
8. Alert Director or QP to any needs or concerns that may arise within the therapeutic environment or with other staff.
9. Alert the Director or QP when clients decompensate or need psychiatric consultation (based upon observation or communication with client).
10. Ensure that medication administration protocols and documentation are processed in a timely and consistent manner.
11. Maintain therapeutic boundaries by remaining focused on client needs and appropriate therapeutic boundaries.
12. Be available to facilitate the safe and therapeutic functioning of the therapeutic milieu.