CABHA Certified, CARF Accredited Mental Health provider in Eastern, NC seeking an Intensive In-Home Team Qualified Professional (Carteret County).
-Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Human Service Field and 2 years experience with the age/disability or a Bachelors degree in a non human service field and 4 years experience with the age/disability for QPs.
-All staff providing IIH services shall have a minimum of 1 year of documented experience with the child MH/SA population.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
QP position available to work on Intensive In-Home teams in the Carteret County area. Position works with a team of three professionals in the home, school and community with children and families with behavioral and emotional disabilities. Supportive co-workers. 4 year college degree required with a minimum of 1 year experience working with children with emotional and behavioral problems. Must have reliable transportation, excellent communication skills, strong computer skills and be a team player.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Participating in the person-centered planning process
- Assisting with implementing a home-based behavioral support plan with the youth and his or her caregivers as indicated in the Person Centered Plan
- Providing psycho education as indicated in the Person Centered Plan
- Assisting the team leader in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions, as evidenced by symptom reduction and progress toward goals identified in the Person Centered Plan
- Assisting with crisis interventions
- Assisting the team leader in consulting with identified providers, engaging community and natural supports, and including their input in the person-centered planning process