Temporary Associate Registrar - Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Dallas
NOTE: MUST HAVE working knowledge of CampusVue.
The associate registrar works in conjunction with the registrar to assist in maintaining the accuracy, integrity, privacy and security of all academic records. Additionally, the associate registrar is responsible for applying academic policies and following procedures necessary for compliance with federal, state and regulatory organizations.
- Manage course changes including room changes, special event scheduling, or cancellations in CampusVue (CVue)
- Produce transcript processing for special requests or for records that are outside of CVue)
- Manage the ImageNow electronic records process (scanning and categorizing)
- Produce any non-electronic records as requested by FERPA or other official request
- Provide enrollment verifications to external agencies as requested
- Manage course registration for off-sequence students, LOA returns, and reenters/reenrolls
- Manage the attendance posting process – manual adjustments and tracking down unposted attendance
- Manage grade changes and grade processing
- Confirm course schedule with academic leadership and communicate that information to centralized registration
- Initiate status changes for the following areas: Campus Withdrawals, Return from LOA, and Reenters
- Initiate Program Transfer paperwork and scan appropriately for centralized processing
- Perform address changes and enter additional demographic changes in CVue
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Knowledge of record retention policies; Data privacy policies and procedures (FERPA); Generally accepted AACRAO guidelines; Academic policies and procedures.
- Strong computer software skills, including the experience with CampusVue student information system; Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment; Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, minimum of 2 years experience in a registrar’s office