Le Cordon Bleu Employee Reviews

Volunteer
Bleu Ribbon Kitchen Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GANovember 7, 2017
I was only a volunteer at some cooking events, but it was overall an amazing experience. People all over metro Atlanta would come to the school just to watch and learn how to prepare food.
staff bullies eachother and Dean of the school does nothing
Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJuly 29, 2017
I had to quit working at the school because I was being bullied by one of the instructors and after reporting this issue repeatedly to my supervisor I went to the dean of the school and they did nothing. No wonder the school was sold and shut down.
Great place to be
Student (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 22, 2017
As a school it was wonderful. The teachers were very helpful and knowledgeable. There wasn't a day when I didn't laugh or have fun, even in the very beginning.
Pros
Fun and exciting
Cons
school closed
the death of a chef
Chef Instructor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 2, 2017
Miss management by a large company drove this iconic name into the ground. this establishment went from a pillar in culinary education and was turned into a cash cow for a company that could care less.
Fun school and job to have
Student Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAFebruary 23, 2017
I was a student first at Le Cordon Bleu before O became a student worker. I was so much fun working in the student center after classes and helping all the instructors and teachers. We decorated and made the student center comfortable for all students as well as assisted anyone who came in with questions. I had a blast working and studying at Le Cordon Bleu.
Pros
Convient
Cons
Over after graduation
Receiving clerk at le cordon bleu
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAFebruary 16, 2017
A typical day at work would be to ensuring the classes got the food they needed and coordinating with chefs, making sure the orders came in correctly and putting it away.
I learned a lot about the food industry, purchasing and receiving, and supply chain. LCB helped me get my Bachelor's degree in business and supply chain management so i am grateful for that. The culture was of taking care of the student and getting the job done.
Hardest part of the job was monthly inventory. we did it on paper and input everything into a computer.
Mos enjoyable part of the job was being able to help contribute to the education of student.
Pros
excited students sharing success
Cons
inventory
Helping students reach academic success
General Education Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Working with students to help them achieve academic success is fundamental and rewarding. It is important to me that students have multiple avenues to access class content material, both online and in the classroom.
Awesome school
Volunteer prep cook (Former Employee) –  Santa Anita Race Track, CAJanuary 2, 2017
Tons of opportunity at this school. I've met world class and celebrity chefs doing volunteer work and getting all I can from the education offered.

I don't regret a thing from my time here. Some of the most fun I've had outside of the military.
Pros
Excellent teachers, tons of friendly people, learning new techniques every day, the list goes on
Cons
Expensive
great schedule and positive place
Senior Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CADecember 14, 2016
great work environment place, very positive place and more importantly great people to work. Unfortunately less than a year of working there- school closed
Excellent Instructors, Poor leadership at corporate level
Chef Instructor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2016
Excellent School, Excellent Instructors, Inept leadership at a corporate level. Opportunities to develop a superior educational experience in the beginning were excellent and achieved. poor vision and changes in educational trends also orchestrated by government bureaucracy led to the demise of Le Cordon Bleu
Great work environment
Senior Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 16, 2016
even though it was short lived, I enjoyed my time there. the company is going through a teach out and our department was no longer needed.
good pay long hours
Admissions Representative Campus Senior (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAAugust 8, 2016
good pay but long hours or weekends. a good learning experience. trying out the food and learning from other was priceless.
Great Environment
Lead Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAApril 20, 2016
I absolutely love working at Le Cordon Bleu! You have the opportunity to work around students who are fulfilling their dreams, and Chefs who love showing them how to do it. The people are always smiling and the leadership team is incredibly supportive.
Pros
Eating All Day, Wonderful Staff and Faculty, Fun Environment
Cons
School Closing Forever in 2017
Great caring staff
Financial Aid Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 31, 2016
The work environment here was great, the staff really cared about the student's needs. The students had great opportunities for growth and were challenged to do their best.
Pros
free parking
Cons
late nights, weekends.
Chef's, staff, and students made this an awesome place to work.
Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 6, 2016
The staff and Chef Instructors truly care about their students. Le Cordon Bleu - Scottsdale has one of the best leadership teams I have every worked with.
high school Admissions (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2016
Inform potential students about the program and what we had to offer. Give tours and layout of what will be done and what needs to be done.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
School is closing
Lcb
Chef instructor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 31, 2015
Good place to work, love the other chefs, love the students, the equipment needs some updating I suppose. Overall a good job and school.
High School Specialist/Chef Presenter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 29, 2015
Very professional environment. I really have enjoyed working for Le Cordon Bleu Miami, unfortunately the company have decided to teach out
Productive work place with great benefits
Admissions Representative / High School Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 22, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job: changing lives and great benefits. Management created well structured, positive work environment.
Culinary Instructor
Culinary Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2015
Working at LCB has its basic ups and down. Although I don't agree with the Parent Company's desire for profitability, I love my coworkers and the students that attend there. To not only teach my students the basic skills necessary for being a chef, but also to inspire them for greatness and to help extract their passion from them to see what they are truly capable of. That is something that is priceless to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Le Cordon Bleu. Our community is ready to answer.