Le Moyne College

Le Moyne College Employer Reviews

The experience of working with so much diversity at Le Moyne College has helped me to face the challenges of almost any institution or company.
Faculty Secretary (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 25, 2014
Pros: variety of work and people to work with.
Cons: down times on campus were challenging to me.
At Le Moyne College, I wore multiple hats. I was secretary for the Special Assistant to the President until he passed away in the early 90's. His work also involved Provost and Campus Ministry Director where I became a part of those positions also.

Working with faculty I worked for departments of English, History, Political Science, Economics, Accounting, Peace and Global Studies, Religion, Math, Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Science.

The variety of jobs and locations kept me moving and I was flexible for the many changes necessary on campus.
Relaxed Environment
Work Study: Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 28, 2014
Very low effort needed to excel in the workplace. Typical Work-Study atmosphere, where students do the majority of the work needed.
Fantastic Atmosphere
Resident Advisor (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 15, 2014
Pros: work at a personal level with students to help them succeed in college
Cons: not all students are receptive of help, and avoid assistance despite efforts.
As an RA, I have the opportunity to work with over 100 different students in my area, every year. I plan events to ease the stress of college life for my residences, and I work duty shifts to ensure the safety and well being of all of my residences. I would have to say that being an RA is as rewarding as being a teacher because I provide alot of one-on-one support for my residences that are seeking an ear to listen to what troubles them. There are many times I have sat down with a single resident and talked them through a personal issue that plagued their minds - guiding them to a resolution.
Athletic Department
Basketball Camp Counselor and Coach (Former Employee), Syracuse NYFebruary 11, 2014
Worked at many athletic events that Le Moyne had to offer, Rather it be selling tickets at the door or running the shot clock.
Good Environment
Social Work Intern (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Le Moyne is a good, fun environment to work in. I enjoyed all the staff in the department where I interned. Even though I was not a regular, full time employee, I was treated as an equal, not an intern.
Best College in Syracuse
Communications Volunteer (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 6, 2013
LeMoyne has so much to offer any student who attends. Their classes are small so the professors are more "hands on" and you can certainly learn more in an in-depth discussion.
Easy college job
Circulation Assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 25, 2013
Pros: fun and easy
Cons: slow and sometimes tedious
The typical day of work at the library consists of lots of books and some homework as well. I learned that customer service is key and a smile always helps. The management team was excellent. The hardest part of the job was being asked a question I might not be able to answer, though there were other departments in the library to direct a question to. The most enjoyable part of this job was that it was lackadaisical and sometimes fun.
Biology & Education Major
TEACHING ASSOCIATE/STUDENT (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 26, 2013
Attended Le Moyne for two years to complete my Bachelors degree in Biology (major) and a minor in Secondary Education.
A family oriented place to work with wonderful benefits.
Senior Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse NYJanuary 9, 2012
Pros: educational benefits, health and dental plans, holidays and environment
Cons: mascot costume was cumbersome
Le Moyne College is more than a place of employment....it is a family! The environment was safe, secure, and a delightful place to work. As an employee we were also mentors to our students. It was uplifting to be around the students.

About Le Moyne College

Le Moyne College is a private, four-year Jesuit college enrolling approximately 2,000 full-time undergraduate students in a program – Read more