Hello! We are LeJolie.com based in Beverly Hills California. a start-up ecommerce retailer of luxury goods, making it easy to own high-quality, brand-name products through our special program called Flex-Pay. We provide our customers with the latest trends and fashion in Women, Men, Children, Vintage, and Home departments.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer / Programmer to join our team. Our website is www.lejolie.com
LeJolie LLC operates at the technologically-sophisticated cutting edge of online retail. This is an innovative environment with rapid growth and openness to new ideas. We are seeking employees who are able to rapidly think on their feet and are capable of contributing to the productivity of our company as a whole.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and skilled web developer to join our E-Commerce/Web development team. Since we are a start-up there is plenty of room to grow with the company.
1. front-end framework
2. back-end web development,
3 system integration with third party web services,
- Minimum 4 years of full-time professional web development experience
- Minimum of B.S. degree in related field
- Advanced knowledge of web services and APIs
- Ability to translate complex business needs into technical solutions
- Be very detail orientated; write clean and reusable code that is well documented and easy to read
- Knowledge of EDI development and integration is a plus
Technical skills / knowledge required
- Advanced knowledge of Web Services/SOAP, API's
- Advanced knowledge of MVC framework (Codeignighter)
- Object oriented programming concepts and design
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Knowledge of server configuration is a plus (LAMP stack)
- Knowledge of Linux command is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually
- Someone who is self-motivated, engaged, and actively contributes clear constructive feedback
- Passion for the latest web trends, emerging technology, and sharing of ideas
- Must be able to translate complex code language into layman’s terms
- Excellent Communication skills
We are looking forward to working with you. Please provide a cover letter as well.