Hi, we're LeadBrite and we create beautiful software and web apps that allow businesses to grow large and devoted audiences (and their lists of leads).
We're looking for an amazing Senior Software Developer who has turbo-charged skills, thinks deeply about the best solutions, and wants to work with a fantastic team of people.
You'll need to be a dynamic person that has a unique combination of skills, talents and mindset. We have a few stellar developers already on our team and are looking to add one more.
We need someone who is extraordinary in his or her ability to take the ball and run with it. If you need a lot of direction and supervision this isn't the position for you. On the other hand, if you love to go above and beyond the call of duty, are able to think outside the box, and want to work with truly creative and dynamic people, this might be a great fit.
TO LOVE THIS ROLE, HERE'S THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE:
- You love working in a lean startup environment, knowing it means we ship early and often.
- You've mastered at least one technology stack (3+ years experience).
- You delight in pushback and aren't afraid to voice your opinion if you think differently from the rest of the team.
- You get a thrill watching what you've made help many people grow their businesses.
- You have a passion for software development. You love what you do and you likely have a few dev projects going on in your spare time.
THIS IS BIG:
While this is a telecommuting position (meaning you can work from your own home), you do need to live in North America.
There's no obstacle you can't find a way around. Anything you don't know, you can teach yourself--and you love doing so.
You will be working from your home, but will be an integral part of an amazing team.
We genuinely enjoy and respect each other--and have a great time working together.
In addition, you have at least a handful of these:
- stellar web development skills (HTML and CSS)
- great interest in user experience and usability
- an entrepreneurial nature
- experience with Mercurial and other version control systems
- extensive knowledge of classic programming rules . . . so that you can break them --when the situation calls for it
- scaleable web development experience
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
You're really smart and highly motivated. We're looking for someone who is super-reliable and who will care about our customers and our business as much as we do.
You'll always be treated with respect, will laugh a lot throughout the day and will get to work with a great team including the co-founders, (who like to swear, but never at you!).
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us, telling us a little bit about yourself and we'll move forward from there. Thanks! To learn more about our company, head over here: www.leadbrite.com