Full time Executive Assistant position in Addison. Fluent in Spanish, written and verbal is a must. Salaried position, +/- $31,000/year. Position may require evening and weekend availability from time to time.
1. Perform a variety and range from routine to complex of administrative, clerical and office
duties in support of the Chief Executive Officer
2. Maintain a calendar of the CEO's activities, meetings, and various events; schedule
conferences, travel and meetings, including coordinating room set up and preparation of
3. Screen telephone calls; respond to requests for company information in a friendly manner; manage
and present marketing information to potential customers
4. Assemble and/or coordinate the preparation of various reports, memoranda,
correspondence, and various documentation and presentation materials of a technical or
confidential nature, transcribe and type minutes.
5. Review, research, and summarize a variety of fiscal, statistical, and administrative
6. Type drafts and a wide variety of finished documents from notes, brief instruction, or
printed materials; initiate correspondence independently for signature by appropriate
executive staff; review materials for completeness, accuracy, format, and compliance with
policies and procedures.
7. Design, establish, organize and maintain various administrative, reference, and follow-up
8. Participate and assist in the preparation of the budget; attend budget meetings; monitor
expenditures and recommend budgetary adjustments.
9. Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; implement approved
policies and procedures, recommend improvements in work flow, procedures, and use of
equipment and forms.
10. Some personal errands for the CEO and family may be required from time to time
Bachelor's Degree or work experience equivalent
Excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly disposition at all times
Typing 45-50 wpm
Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar
Know business letter format and be able to compose letters with little supervision ready for signature
Take and prepare meeting minutes
Proficient in all Office Suite Software
Advanced knowledge of Excel Software
Able to create business presentations, power point presentations, marketing materials
Able to research and present information on financial and international business topics or any other issues as asked
Please submit all: a cover letter, a resume, name and number of prior manager or supervisor as a reference