LeadPoint Employee Reviews

Loud, noisy, tedious, and of course dirty/smelly
observer (Former Employee) –  New York StateApril 11, 2017
Worked there long enough to tell Leadpoint has it's issues. Either being cheap or unable to afford, you will be overworked to the breaking point with extremely hazardous and dirty. The pay would be fair had they doubled their amount of laborers, as such you will often be doing jobs clearly outside your job description with zero compensation.
Supervisors are sloppy and quick to blame those under them, or play to favorites while not contributing or contributing very little.Unrealistic Quotas with long days(10-12hrs) with mandaratory overtimes.
If you have some type of health problem such as Asthma, Athritis,or poor eyesight you're life here will be a living miserable. Most enjoyable instance of job is walking away seeing you found better employment,I lament those who feel or are stuck and unable to advance from such a career.
Pros
Friendly but sad crew
Cons
High risk of infection if not extremely careful and methodical.
Positive and a fun place to work at
Superfast line lead sorter I am (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 4, 2016
I have been working Leadpoint for 14 month with all of the transforming there's a little I'm certainly in a load of increasing workload the stars and the unknown little can be scary but things are certainly moving in the right direction the pit can be a little tight you will like every day working there people want to know everything you do ride down to why you breathe in such stinky airLong hours and your feet hurt at the end of the day
Pros
Great play to work and fun
Cons
Long hours and your feet hurt at the end of the day
Contacting
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Vancouver WAAugust 30, 2016
Great contracting company and garanteed to hire anyone. Lots of opportunities. I learned a lot at this company but it was a contracting job so $11-$13 an hour was the max amount they will pay any employee.
Pros
Opportunities, hiring process.
Cons
Pay, turnover rate
Not fun, really strict
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 25, 2016
Not recommended, way too strict, no future at all. They don't pay enough when you compare to the clients they serve. Other than that good hours, good schedule.
Pros
Good scheduled
Cons
Really strict
Getting it done
Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2016
I've been an on-site manager for about 2 months with Leadpoint. It has been great so far and I get the support that I need. Great people, understanding upper management, and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Lots of hours
Good working environment
SORTER (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2016
This is a very fast paced job and very good work environment. The employees and the bosses are great to work with. the most enjoyable part about the job is the people I work with on a daily basis.
Productive and a create team to work with.
intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 19, 2016
A typical day started with email reviews and responses. I then continued on an assigned project that made me enter and analyze customers or competitors research. Then asked my operation manager if there was any I could assist with. The hardest part of the job was trying to practice customer service calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers.
Pros
Surprise lunches. The experience I have learned. The workplace. The team building exercises.
Cons
not fun supervisors played favorites
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  District Heights, MDJanuary 6, 2016
They lost the Maryland contract. negative all around experience.
The only plus was my coworkers, helpful,fun GOOD PPL!
Pros
home buy 4
Cons
physically strenuous labor
Great job when there was work
Sorter/Picker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZOctober 21, 2014
A normal day at work was staying consistantly busy. However, when there was nothing to do they would just send you home for the day. Hours were very unstable.
Cons
No benefits, not stable
Productive and fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 25, 2014
Very busy and fast paced with excellent management. The hardest part of the day was walking up and down the stairs. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people tht worked there.
Cons
healthcare, pay, hours
The company has a nice break room with free hot and cold water
Screen Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 7, 2014
The hardest part of the job is cleaning out some of the machines that have a lot of material on the disks.
Pros
Small crew on night shift
Cons
low compesation for work preformed
Enjoyable company to work for.
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAAugust 7, 2013
When the company first began as a startup, it was a very enjoyable company to work for. We were a small team creating a company to sell off and make lots of money together. As the housing market crashed finances became strained. This caused lots of cutbacks requiring the lay off of almost half the staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeadPoint. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7