The Website Developer is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of all websites, social media apps and email newsletter code.
He/she should have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in Digital Media. He/she will be part of a team Digital Marketers that consists of individuals with experience in: Copywriting; Graphic Design; Search Marketing; Email Marketing; Display and Banner Ads; Social Media Marketing; CRM; Measurement & Analytics.
The Website Developer will complement the existing team and will be an integral role in the deployment of new website(s); landing pages and microsites; email marketing campaigns; social media apps/campaigns; and other Digital Marketing efforts.
Some Specific Responsibilities
- Develop new websites and pages using graphics and copy provided by other team members.
- Create Joomla/Wordpress/Drupal websites and pages using 3rd party templates and custom designs.
- Deploy email marketing campaigns using graphics and copy provided by other team members.
- Code, test and launch social media (Facebook) apps – contests, sweepstakes, like-to-unlock, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- 1-3 years of website development experience
- Expert level proficiency with at least 1 Content Management System (Joomla/WordPress/Drupal). Joomla preferred.
- Social media application development. Wildfire experience preferred.
- Website security best practices.
- Email Marketing – Vertical Response, Exact Target, etc.
- CRM –Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Site Optimization – Test and Target, Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, etc.
Measures of Success
- Ability to build and deploy NEW website(s), email campaigns and social media apps.
- Ability to maintain a network of existing websites and media properties.
The Digital Marketing Analyst reports to the Director of Digital Media.
We offer competitive pay + benefits in a fun work environment.
LeafFilter North, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status.