Leafstone Staffing

Leafstone Staffing Employee Reviews

very relaxed place to work, no pressure
Client Resource Specialist Intern (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: short hours, travel reimbursment
Cons: no pay for interns
it was a cool place to work, fun and easy going people. it was a great place to get experience with working in an office. ksdfjksjdns jnsdjbaj jnsdjksjb asndaknasknz jndkjdwkjsbkjz
Great Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: constant learning
Cons: not enough pay
Constant flow of employment and great management would recommend to everyone I know.Great recruiters as well
Acceptable Agency
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 19, 2014
Pros: found temporary job
Cons: lack of communication with rep
Communication could be better especially due to location out of state..
When I am working on an assignment with Leafstone, its been productive and fun.
Digital Archiving Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2014
A typical day working on assignment has been working for Penguin Random House as a receptionist, clerical assistant in the Production Dept. and finally a Digital Archiving assistant which I enjoyed a lot. There weren't anything hard about the job duties, the only thing that was a little challenging when I was working as a Receptionist was looking busy when it was extremely slow. However, I managed.
Staffing agency
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: work hard to get what job you looking for.
Cons: they got me the job fulltime.
They really halpe you look for what you want in job position.
They try to get you a job position right away.
ok to work for
Move Coordinator (Current Employee), Coopersburg, PAMay 5, 2014
don't know much the company was in NYC. i worked for lutron through leafstone not much was said to me about my performance had good reviews then i was let go
Great work environment
Mail Clerk/Copy operator (Former Employee), New York , NYApril 25, 2014
Receive orders, head to our stations and execute them.
I've learned the ins and outs of the copy business
Great management
Nice co-workers
Hardest part is not meeting a deadline
The most enjoyable part is finishing on time
Temp Agency
Analyst (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJMarch 30, 2014
Good company to work for. I am currently temping for Leafstone at UBS Financial Services in Weehawken, NJ.
Production Editor
Page Production Specialist (Former Employee), Upper Saddle River, NJJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: opportunity to work for many companies
Cons: no benefits
Worked for this company for a long duration and received many opportunities to work in book and magazine publishing.
food services (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJOctober 5, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
the hardest part of the job is that, a lot of work, most of the time we must stay for over time, the most enjoyable part of the job
is the breaks time.
Staffing Agency that is understanding and helpful
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 14, 2013
I have worked with this Agency for a little over 6 months the company seems stable organized and very thorough in all they do. I have been given the opportunity to work with a great company. Account reps are knowledgeable and friendly.
A professional staffing service company that offers seekers temporary and permanent opportunities to meet the needs of their clients.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJAugust 6, 2013
My assignment was to work at UBS Financial Services filling in for any of the 4 Executive Assistants - serving as a backup for their Managing Directors and always assisted them with any overflow of workload within the group.

The Managing Directors worked hard, but always had their "doors open" for anyone if they had questions or situations that needed to be cleared up. The Executive Assistants (4) and the staff were very helpful and down-to-earth.

At the time I was there, it was very busy and the group, even the EA's, came to me with assignments, ordering supplies, schedule conference rooms or questions that needed answers on their expenses. I had to prioritize what had to be done and completed it.

As busy as it was, the group took the time, at least once a month, to celebrate a birthday, a baby or bridal shower, or luncheon. That's when everyone would mingle with one another within the group for at least an hour then it was back to work again.
My experience working for Leafstone Staffing
Office Assistant (Current Employee), New JerseyJuly 22, 2013
Pros: being able to work for differernt property managers
Cons: had to each lunch at my desk in some of the offices
I started in most offices at 8am I had a list that ranks tasks in priority to complete with a time scale this added to act as motivation working in different property manager’s office with each one running their office different. The first thing I did in all the offices was to listen to the phone messages left from the property owners, this so that I could respond to any emergencies as soon as possible. I worked in the different offices by myself; I learned new software that the property agencies use, the most difficult part of the job was having to tell some owners that some of the fixes they needed wasn’t covered under their contract. The most enjoyable thing was being able to meet so many different people that came into the office each day.
Very productive and fun place to work at.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: we got incentives for the highest production.
Cons: midnight shift and it was a tempory employment.
The hardest part of the job was working sometimes from 12 midnight to the next day. We really didn't have a set schedule to leave because deadline had to be met every day sometimes we stayed working a 16 hour shift. But I met the most amazing people there all different cultures working at Federal Express for Leafstone Agency.
if you can stand you can work.
Temp (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: get to choose the days you work
Cons: not alot of job sites
Working for leafstone was ok, they always have work, As long as you don't mind standing for anywhere from four to ten hours. Their pay rate is anywhere from 8.25 to 17 per hour. Not the best pay but a good start.
Various positions in the Finance Industry that has helped me understand more on the complicated world of Finance
Sales and Executive Trading Assistant (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: great atitude and driven
Great people and wonderful staff that will go through fire to find you either a temp or temp to perm position.
out-going workplace
TEMP WORKER(CASHIER) (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: temp work
i enjoying working for leaf stone,i able to interact with the public.
Great Temp Service
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), indianapolis, inJanuary 22, 2013
They found me a position in a timely manner and offered benefits as well.
Friendly and consistant staff.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 10, 2012
Pros: staff is friendly, helpful, hardworking and consistant
Cons: most assignments are short-term and do not pay very well
I have had constitant assignments since working for Leafstone Staffing. Most have been short-term and pay withing the range of 10 to 13 per hour. The staff is consistant, proffessional and responds quickly to any questions or issues you may have. The only draw back is that there are not many long-term or permanant placement assignments.

About Leafstone Staffing

Corestaff offers commercial, professional and project-based staffing through a network of branch, center-based and on-site client – Read more

Leafstone Staffing Salaries