Leap Wireless Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Fast paced environment and fun place to work.
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 19, 2014
Review accounts to apply payments and applicable discounts to customers. I have learned to work with a diverse customer base and employees.
Pros
close to home
Worst Job I Had
Sales Rep. (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MdJuly 12, 2013
There was way too much pressure. I was expected to memorize all the phones and their plans in only 5 days. The manager would dissapear and be out for about an hour and a half doing i don't know what. They didn't even ask me for a social security when I got hired and when I quit they did not want to pay me. I did not find anything enjoyable about the job. The pay is not worth it.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
no breaks, bad management
not worth the pay
lead sales rep (Current Employee) –  thornton coJune 20, 2013
For everything we put up with the pay is not near enough. Taking abuse from customers is One thing, But no real appreciation from management..and I am One Of the " favorites"
Pros
awesome benifits
Chaos!!!
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 21, 2013
If you love chaos you will love Cricket. I have never seen a more disfunctional company in my life.

This company has been going through a reorg for the past 1 1/2 years (aka layoff's). But, Cricket still have not figured it out.

Departments don't play well together, no one seems to be in charge, there doesn't seem to be a clear company direction, poor management ..... the list goes on and on.

Everything a company should NOT do is what Cricket does!
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
good benefits
sales rep (Former Employee) –  corpus christi texas marketJanuary 31, 2013
depending on management the work environment was comfortable, problems were not dealt with by management, at my store you only advanced if you were a favorite of the manager, if you were dishonest in your sales practices or you were the least of the two evils candidates. In the three years I worked for them I never received a raise.
benefits
Cons
bad management
Great opportunity for me
Regional Director of Engineering and Operations (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 22, 2013
I enjoyed my opportunity with "Cricket" as the Regional Director of E&O. I built my own team and launched 6 states almost a full year ahead of schedule.
Pros
tulsa region was a great place to be
Cons
no loyalty for a job well done
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 17, 2012
Busy, challenging, good comp and benefits, my direct manager and co-workers were awesome
Pros
healthcare, compensation

2.6