Leap Wireless

Leap Wireless Employer Reviews

Will make you have a nervous breakdown
Field Engineer Metro PCS (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2013
I've never worked for with a group that was so scared they were going to fired every single day due to management!
Worst Job I Had
Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MdJuly 12, 2013
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: no breaks, bad management
There was way too much pressure. I was expected to memorize all the phones and their plans in only 5 days. The manager would dissapear and be out for about an hour and a half doing i don't know what. They didn't even ask me for a social security when I got hired and when I quit they did not want to pay me. I did not find anything enjoyable about the – more... job. The pay is not worth it. – less
not worth the pay
lead sales rep (Current Employee), thornton coJune 20, 2013
Pros: awesome benifits
For everything we put up with the pay is not near enough. Taking abuse from customers is One thing, But no real appreciation from management..and I am One Of the " favorites"
CHAOS!!!
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 21, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management
If you love chaos you will love Cricket. I have never seen a more disfunctional company in my life.

This company has been going through a reorg for the past 1 1/2 years (aka layoff's). But, Cricket still have not figured it out.

Departments don't play well together, no one seems to be in charge, there doesn't seem to be a clear company direction, – more... poor management ..... the list goes on and on.

Everything a company should NOT do is what Cricket does! – less
good benefits
sales rep (Former Employee), corpus christi texas marketJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: bad management
depending on management the work environment was comfortable, problems were not dealt with by management, at my store you only advanced if you were a favorite of the manager, if you were dishonest in your sales practices or you were the least of the two evils candidates. In the three years I worked for them I never received a raise.
Great opportunity for me
Regional Director of Engineering and Operations (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: tulsa region was a great place to be
Cons: no loyalty for a job well done
I enjoyed my opportunity with "Cricket" as the Regional Director of E&O. I built my own team and launched 6 states almost a full year ahead of schedule.
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COOctober 17, 2012
Pros: healthcare, compensation
Busy, challenging, good comp and benefits, my direct manager and co-workers were awesome