Leap Wireless Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun and welcoming place to work
Regional Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
There were not many typical days. Most days I would travel to my designated cities to train employees. My co-workers were some of the best people I've ever worked with. The hardest part of my job was learning all of the technical aspects of telecommunications but once I got it, all was good. The most enjoyable part of my job was in the classroom, training sales and customer service. I also enjoyed teaching managers how to better communicate and evaluate their employees.
Pros
Good salary, great people to work with
Cons
A lot of travel for my position
good benefits
sales rep (Former Employee) –  corpus christi texas marketJanuary 31, 2013
depending on management the work environment was comfortable, problems were not dealt with by management, at my store you only advanced if you were a favorite of the manager, if you were dishonest in your sales practices or you were the least of the two evils candidates. In the three years I worked for them I never received a raise.
benefits
Cons
bad management
Chaos!!!
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 21, 2013
If you love chaos you will love Cricket. I have never seen a more disfunctional company in my life.

This company has been going through a reorg for the past 1 1/2 years (aka layoff's). But, Cricket still have not figured it out.

Departments don't play well together, no one seems to be in charge, there doesn't seem to be a clear company direction, poor management ..... the list goes on and on.

Everything a company should NOT do is what Cricket does!
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
not worth the pay
lead sales rep (Current Employee) –  thornton coJune 20, 2013
For everything we put up with the pay is not near enough. Taking abuse from customers is One thing, But no real appreciation from management..and I am One Of the " favorites"
Pros
awesome benifits
Will make you have a nervous breakdown
Field Engineer Metro PCS (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2013
I've never worked for with a group that was so scared they were going to fired every single day due to management!
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 17, 2012
Busy, challenging, good comp and benefits, my direct manager and co-workers were awesome
Pros
healthcare, compensation
Great opportunity for me
Regional Director of Engineering and Operations (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 22, 2013
I enjoyed my opportunity with "Cricket" as the Regional Director of E&O. I built my own team and launched 6 states almost a full year ahead of schedule.
Pros
tulsa region was a great place to be
Cons
no loyalty for a job well done
Fast paced environment and fun place to work.
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 19, 2014
Review accounts to apply payments and applicable discounts to customers. I have learned to work with a diverse customer base and employees.
Pros
Close to home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leap Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9