Learn It Systems Employee Reviews

Teaching at-risk students in math and reading
Reading and Math Instructor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 9, 2017
Worked at 3 different schools which was challenging but very educational. I learned how to incorporate into various environments with different cultural values. However, I loved my job and working with students who required additional assistance to achieve higher test results, which they did.
Pros
Witnessing my students' growth
Cons
Working at 3 different schools
fun place
City Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2017
great senior management. great training and networking opportunities.

Great opportunity to hone skills and develop new skills. Greta combination of education world with business perspective and focus.
Very nice and productive place to work at
Site Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2017
Preparing curriculum for children. Organizing and cleaning classroom before students arrive. I learned how to work with kids that have different personalities and cultures. Loved to watch the children play and interact with each other.
Learn It Systems
Title I Reading and Math Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 10, 2017
Learn It Systems is a great company to work for. It gave me a chance to advance my teaching skills. The supervisors work closely with the employees to ensure that teachers are meeting the requirements needed to have a successful classroom environment and to ensure learning. I highly recommend this company to aspiring teachers.
Good company to work for
Senior Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIMarch 19, 2017
Good company to work for, very community oriented and and they are a joy to work for. If your looking to make a difference in the live of families and children this is the job for you.
what I learned.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New york, NYSeptember 28, 2015
I learned how to interact with children. It seams easy but its not! now I love working with children. it inspired me and made me grow as a person
It was a exciting place to work.
Title 1 Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 5, 2015
Enjoyed small group settings in math and reading , direct instruction,technology enhancement lessons, individualized lessons, parental involvement and a supportive team work environments.
Pros
Small group settings, which made it easier to create individualized lessons
Cons
Challenging behaviors .
A rewarding job
Tutor and Mentor (Former Employee) –  Orange CountyMarch 22, 2015
I was surrounded by robust kids who wanted to learn. They were fun to be around and inspire. I had enjoyed myself.. This is job I wouldn't mind coming back to.
Young company growing quickly with reinvention
Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 19, 2015
Learn It Systems has a lot of growth potential in many roles. The company has purchased several new companies to foster rapid growth. Overall the management team is younger so work life balance is easier to obtain than some organizations. Workload can be heavy at times with certain the positions. Often working well over 40 hours per week. Benefit and PTO package are adequate. Very friendly and professional upper management. Pay scale seems fair.
Has many perks....but is it enough!?!?!?!
Intervention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 4, 2014
A very good self starter position, at times lack structure and communication from administration. overall a good starting point for new grads.

company reimbursements
professional development stipend
Health, dental, and vision insurance

Salary is negotiable
Great Company
Market Team Member (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 20, 2014
It was an ok place to work just not the best organization. Supervisor didn't have the best communication skills, but I would love to go back. To bad it was a seasonal positon
Children
Program Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Working with the children was awesome. I had 3 to 4 students a day and they would tell me a typical day with there friends and teacher. Sometimes they would get mad and wouldn't want to do there work. But i would speak and let them tell me what was bothering them pulling them to the side and having the student talking made them feel better. The students would get happy when they would get the answer right. If one of my co workers students didn't come in they would help me.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
No healthcare
Great folks to work for
TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Arizona State HospitalAugust 6, 2014
Management was not involved much. Co-worker was great. Day consisteeof providing education to mentally ill patients.
Pros
great hours
Cons
lost our contract
Great fun with the kids
Head Tutor (Former Employee) –  Evans, COMarch 24, 2014
It was a temporary position and work hours never lasted more than 3 hours long. We walked the elementary students down to a local complex and taught them there after setting up the tables for the day. We gave them snacks - provided by the Learn It staff, who were also on site and helped walk the students over. We let the students take breaks and play, especially a lot more at the end of the 12 week period, after they completed their tests.

The hardest part of the job is discipline and for myself, as Head Tutor, getting everyone to keep up on their student's tests scores because occasionally I couldn't scan and e-mail certain student's scores because the regular tutors forgot.

The most enjoyable part was working with the kids.
At home comfort
ONLINE INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2014
Gained work at home experience and IT experience. The company offered a variety in pay which depended on student attendance.
Great if you dont have a degree
Site Director (Current Employee) –  cleveland ohDecember 28, 2013
The people are fun but that is it. There is no job security what so ever so. one week you go to work next week you might be out of a job.
Pros
great pay
Cons
short hours, no job security
Learn It Systems
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 9, 2013
Customer Service Oriented, door to door presenting online tutoring for students in the Stockton, Lodi school district.
Pros
Public Interaction
Cons
Seasonal
Management Problem
SITE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 14, 2013
Needs more of a divisional structure in management. Shutdown some programs because of low enrollment.
Learn It is Full of LIes and Empty Promises
Site Administatrator (Former Employee) –  Suburb of ClevelandOctober 28, 2013
I am a former employee and worked in the Cleveland area as a site director. Was told over and over again that we would be licensed and it never happened. Software programs for registration required our parents to use credit cards but they had none so they paid by money order and were never formally registered. Parents were told they had to schedule their days of service on another software program but couldn't do it because their registration was never inputed by upper management. Staff software programs for work hours, e-mail services, student/parent information rarely worked. Passwords given to staff that never worked. Told to enroll children even thoug we were not licensed. Parents were abruptly told that program closed at the end of the day. When I would ask for something or seek an response regarding licensure would be told "we working on it" No follow through on anything that was needed for equipment. Did not evern have a first aid kit. Was told it was on-site and look for it but never found it. When I requested a first aid kit was told it was missing a thermometer so I couldn't have it. Stated that I would put a thermometer in it myself but was told no way. No staff files on site as required by state licensing. No overtimed paid for anyone irregardless of status. Shorted hours on paycheck. Perhaps they meant well but totally were unorganized and never openly discussed issues with me regarding lack of licensure. I have worked for 37 years in the field of early childhood education and never saw such a disorganized company. No tack or integrity when you  more... fail to make the program viable by the failure of upper management to do their jobs. First to license, to provide equipment for classrooms, had to travel 1-2 days a week to turn in paperwork, money orders and pick up snack. Total chaos. One of the most disrepectful, unprofessional companies that I ever worked for. BEWARE of false promises with Learn It. An at-will employer who just drops it on you with no prior notice. Has made a very bad name for themselves in this area of Cleveland. They do not have a clue of what they should be doing and they blame it on failure to go out and get families to enroll. Well you can't enrolll children whose parents have vouchers when vouchers are only given to centers with licenses. If a parent is eligible for vouchers and do not use them after requesting them they will lose their eligibility. Duh, 95% of the families in my community are on welfare and use vouchers for assistance. It doesn't take a genius to know that enrollment can't be increased with these kind of barriers and then staff are blamed for not going out to get new familes. A totally unorganized, unprofessional, lacking class organization. I was notified by a text message that my program would be closed at the end of the day. How pathetic!  less
Pros
Only positive is the training that was provided
Cons
Everything under the sun. How can you even open a center up when it is not even licensed?
Productive and fun workplace.
Program aid (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2013
A typical day at work for me was looking over children before and after program as well as making sure all paper work was completed. Working for learn it iv learned so much from how to improve working as a team to interacting with the children and building a friendship with them. My coworkers were great we always worked together and were always one step ahead with our work. The hardest part of my job would be the ending of program when there would be children waiting hours for their parents and seeing the terrified look on their little faces. I must say the most enjoyable part of the job was hanging and interacting with the children.
Pros
free lunch, wonderful staff
Cons
no breack

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Learn It Systems. Our community is ready to answer.