Learning Care Group Employee Reviews

Great Job
Center Director (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 23, 2017
I had a wonderful group of teachers and staff members at Child Time Learning Center. I loved the culture and we had many great training experiences that were available to us.
This place is aweful
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCOctober 19, 2017
I would not send my dog here or would I tell a friend to work here. It was the worse place ever. Did not care if employees had families to get home to
Pros
Not much- my co-worker was great, jean day on certain days
Cons
stressful, employees were on the bottom of the list, if you had a time to get off they would not send someone in there to let you leave, the uniforms are awful and ugly
Terrible Company
Lead Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Avon, INOctober 17, 2017
Upper management is horrible. They force center directors to break state regulations constantly. They tell directors to run rooms out of ratio or mix age groups together that aren't suppose to be together.
Great Place to Work
Center Director (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAOctober 10, 2017
I have worked for this company and loved it for the most part. As with any job, there are the days that are stressful and you want the day to end. On average, those days are few and far between. This job is rewarding and full of smiles.
Pros
Working with children, benefits
Cons
Long days, short on staff
Great place depending on what center
Lead/Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIOctober 9, 2017
I have worked at two centers for LCG and there were both very different, with very different work environments. The most recent, Tutor Time, was extremely stressful, over-enrolled, and understaffed. At times, I felt unappreciated and as if my mental/physical/emotional health was not as important as my presence at work. However, I loved the women that I worked with.
Awesome
Tutor Time (Current Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYSeptember 28, 2017
Great place to work! Friendly people, good management. Great work life balance. Would highly recommend this to anyone who loves working with children.
Productive and fun working with the children
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 27, 2017
Working with he children it's great and you get to know the families very well. It's stressful to take care of them as a big group, but you get to love and care for each and everyone of them.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Low hours
Wonderful Great Place to Work Great Teachers
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 27, 2017
Absolutely enjoy working for Learning Care Group , because I love children, I love my fellow Teachers and enjoy teaching unfortunately Teachers are not paid enough this is just a fact for all Teachers worldwide.
Pros
Great People and Joy of the smiling faces of Children
Cons
Pay
stressful and difficult
Tutor Time (Current Employee) –  Eastvale, CASeptember 25, 2017
no teamwork ever and too much stress almost everyday..
I learned that you cant work with friends and that things don't work out well when your co workers are best friends with the director and get what ever they want.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
corporate office staff is horrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 25, 2017
This company is the most crooked company and the Corporate office does not support or care about the staff or managers, everyone is just a number and bottom line is they only care about what you can do for them. There is a lot of favoritism and discrimination in this company. Children are bounced around from room to room all day. therefore they never really learn , all they care about is saving money on labor, not a quality educational program.

Certain schools get a lot others do not get anything, so teachers work with limited supplies and old toys and furniture. Do not work here if you want to be valued.
Pros
you will get hired, they are usually desperate
Cons
Nobody is valued
Amazing environment and staff!
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 24, 2017
I love coming into work every single day and seeing the parents and children. You see the same children every single day so you start to build a relationship with them and care for them like your own. My boss is amazing and works with me if something were to come up.
Pros
Hour lunch breaks
Great work place, great employees, great enviornment
Pre-K Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Armonk, NYAugust 10, 2017
Tutortime is a great work place and job that gives you full experience with working with children ages 3months-5 years old. The management is extremely professional and caring of their employees.
Horrible place to work
Assistant director (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 7, 2017
I will never ever work for this company in life again. Everyone is crooked from the top to the bottom. Drug addicts working with kids with no experience. Tons of favoritism and unprofessional all the way around.
Pros
The parents were noce
Cons
Evil place to work
Enjoy working with children reading and doing activities with them.
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 26, 2017
Currently I work from 545 am to 245 pm Monday -Friday I have children from ages 6 weeks to three year olds. I use a I pad in the room to track the children's daily schedule. I love watching the children grow and meet their milestones. We are currently under staffed and have been for a good while and a lot of drama from other employees are the hardest part of this job.
Pros
Watching Children learn and grow and meet their milestones
Cons
Short on staff
Extremely beneficial, and comfortable staff.
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIJuly 24, 2017
I love where I work, I would like to get paid more for how much we do. With a degree, you don't get paid much more unless you ask or request. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You do have to have a CDA, or 12 or more credits toward developmental learning to be considered a full-time teacher. It's an excellent place to work at if you want to be in the childcare development field. The director and assistant director are very patient and are willing to work with you if you have a problem. Very flexible schedule if you're in school as well.
Pros
breaks, understanding, flexible, straight forward.
Cons
part time pay, requirements for full time.
Clean and organized company
Tutor Time (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 12, 2017
The environment was always a pleasant one, here I was able to work independently and was allowed to use my expertise. I really enjoyed working here !.
working with the children and staff.
Assistant in Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJuly 12, 2017
The Learning Care Group is about making profit only. Don't go there for employment. Their about money and enrollment..period. Always big turnovers in staffing. Very SAD.
Pros
working with the children and staff.
Cons
management
Good hours
Lead teacher (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJuly 10, 2017
Always short of staff. No room for advancement no support from directors need more money for classrooms. Thank you for your work is rare. Need more training for staff. Like the CPR training
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Short or no breaks
Horrible place to work
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 6, 2017
The learning care group is a horrible company to work for, If you want to work very long hours for horrible pay. Well this is the place for you. A typical day starts out with someone calling out or no call no show. Then you might have to move from class to class all day long because of lack of coverage.
Pros
Some sweet kids
Cons
long hrs and horrible pay.
Overall, this is a great place to work. I have learned so much about taking care of children.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 30, 2017
I look forward to going into work each day. The children are amazing and I learn so much from my bosses and my coworkers. There are so many different dynamics of the families that attend this school and I learn different cultures. I love the kids I work with.
Pros
Free Lunches and Snacks
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Learning Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.