Learning Disabilities Association of WNY Employee Reviews

Decent place to work but no advancement
Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 26, 2017
General working atmosphere is okay. Lots of staff turn around. Technology is behind and needs to be updated. Lots of freedom and independent working opportunities.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
Management, pay
Great place to work, AMAZING BENEFITS!!
Management (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, NYSeptember 17, 2015
LDA is a great place to work. The paid time off, health/dental insurance and HRA benefits are amazing... its really hard to find a benefits package now like they offer. Employees are appreciated for their hard work and there is a great team atmosphere. People working together to serve those in our community. They are very flexible and have given me the work/life balance I have been looking for.
Pros
Benefits Package
Great volunteer experence
RECEPTIONIST (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, NYJuly 25, 2015
I learned a lot form volunteering here as a receptionist. They were very helpful and took the time out to teach me the key tasks that needed to be done.
Pros
Team Orientated
Cons
nothing I can think of
Beautiful Agency, Beautiful Place to Work
Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, NYJuly 21, 2015
Friendly, caring staff. I loved working here. I only left due to my moving out of town. I wish I never left. I worked for the club escape program, so much fun.
Wonderful Agency with excellent benefits and great coworkers
VOCATIONAL SPECIALIST/INVESTIGATOR (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, NYOctober 27, 2013
I actually love my job, I just want to move out of New York State and as my daughter and grandson live in Georgia, I will be relocating there.
My current position is filled with a lot of rewards as I assist individuals with learning disabilities obtain a job and help them keep their jobs. It is a very demanding position, but because of the demands and deadlines I am extremely organized in order to complete my daily duties and paperwork.
Pros
Full benefits are paid by my company; I make my own schedule
Cons
The pay is fairly low due to being a non profit organization