Learning Tree International

Learning Tree International Employer Reviews

Excellent training organization
Author and Instructor (Current Employee), WorldwideJuly 25, 2013
Pros: excellent instructor support team
Worldwide education partner.
Learned how to develop great course material.
Excellent Work Atmosphere!!
Corporate Sales Support (Former Employee), Reston, VAApril 30, 2013
Pros: free bagels and donuts each friday, free fruit everday.
A typical day at work was very busy. Lots of exciting logistical issues for our onsite training classes.
I learned that I could count on my coworkers at every turn. They were and are one of the best teams I have ever worked with on a daily basis for almost 6 years.
I will miss the work and the many friends I made there, that made each day at work that – more... much better.

The hardest part of my job, was keeping track of all the one-off training classes with special logistical challenges. i.e., security getting into a facility, background checks for our instructors, just to teach at their location.

One of the most enjoyable aspects of my job, were the folks I worked with on a daily basis. There is no better feeling in the morning, than wanting to go to work, because you enjoy the folks you work with. – less
Great Job and company
Lead Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 18, 2012
Pros: free breakfast, friendly environment, healthcare
Manage and Support Education Center computing facilities, including installation, configuration, and maintenance of all classroom hardware and specific course configurations (Cloning machines, configuring LogMeIn Accounts for remote students, additional hardware set up and server configurations, and reliably set up classrooms for Instructors)
Generally employee friendly but with dark secret
are you crazy? (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 31, 2011
Cons: micromanaging owner and top execs
Generally employee friendly but with dark "secret": Owner and top execs oversee dysfunctional approval process
Fast-paced, challenging place to work
Education Centre Coordinator/Hospitality Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2012
As the first point of contact for all students, customer service is one of the most important aspects of my job. I have learned a lot from excelling in customer service, assertiveness, and how to work with a team to maintain the facility and to diffuse any issues that occur. My coworkers and I are a very tight team, which makes the position more enjoyable – more... because we all work toward the same goal which minimizes competitiveness and optimizes the rewarding aspect of our job - which we can all then share. – less
Environnement agréable
assistant de gestion en comptabilité (Former Employee), ClichyMay 17, 2013
une bonne ambiance de travail,
management un peu trop autoritaire,
pas d'évolution de poste.

About Learning Tree International

Learning Tree International sets the world standard for effective hands-on IT and management training. Since 1974, over 2.2 million – Read more