High Impact, Fast Paced, Opportunity to use your sales and customer service skills to sell and deliver a cutting edge, life changing learning program!
We are a cutting edge learning organization that is unique within our area of expertise of helping kids and adults read, learn, and become more successful. We are looking to hire a Director of First Impressions to serve as the Assistant to our Executive Director.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be:
1. Phone Sales-receiving incoming calls from prospective clients and follow up with prospective clients to move them through our process from lead to client. (No cold calls required-only incoming calls or returning client requests for information).
2. Assist and support the Executive Director in making the most of marketing and sales efforts. (Includes scheduling appoinments, organizing materials for Center Director presentations, preparing gifts for referrals, ect..)
3. Clerical and office management to insure office runs smoothly and as efficiently as possible allowing for rapid growth while maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
4. Managing the client experience from beginning through the end of their program.
5. Provide exceptional customer service to all who come in contact with our organization.
We are looking for someone who is excited to be part of a small but growing business and who will work well as part of a small team wearing many hats to support the business as needed. Strong interpersonal skills (warmth and empathy) are exceedingly important and excellent communication and organizational skills are a must. While strong on the job training will be provided you will be expected to dig in and figure things out, get to know the people you work with and work hard to make good money! Must be willing to stretch and grow and receive consistent feedback and training in sales, marketing, office management and communication skills.
Opportunities for advancement will be available as our company grows. This posiiton is part-time.
Initial hours will be 12pm-7pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Starting pay will be in line with experience and will be based on an hourly rate between $14-$16/hour
*4 year College degree preferred
*Prior experience in sales or phone work preferred
*Enthusiasm and passion for addressing learning challenges with children and adults
*Exceptional and welcoming interpersonal skills with a dedication to outstanding customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office software such as Power Point, Excel, and Word, and social media tools like FaceBook and Constant Contact
*Familiarity with learning challenges such as ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, and autism
*Self starter with strong work ethic
*Extroverted, enthusiastic, genuine and caring personality
The Naperville center is locally owned and operated. For more information about LearningRx Naperville go to www.LearningRx.com/Chicago-Naperville