Leclerc, a North American leader in the snack food manufacturing industry, is seeking a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR to join our winning team in Kingsport, TN.
Leclerc, a thriving family company with annual revenue of 300 M$, manufactures snack bars, crackers and cookies for distribution to more than twenty countries all over the world. For more than 100 years, Leclerc has successfully balanced innovation, freshness, and good taste, pleasing customers of all ages.
The Continuous improvement coordinator will ensure implementation, coordination and monitoring of continuous improvement efforts. He/she participate actively in project facilitation on the production floor and specifically handle projects such as:
- Studying inventory discrepancies ;
- Work along with corporate and other plant maintenance planners on Maintenance system implementation and improvement ;
- 6S project monitoring ;
- SOP creation and management in our internal knowledge management software ;
- Participate in training activities management and monitoring ;
- BRC related and other improvement projects ;
- Key Performance Indicators & Visual Management implementation and monitoring.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- B.S. degree in industrial engineering or in a related field of study ;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in the food manufacturing industry ;
- Experience in Lean SixSigmas concepts (Green Belt certifications is a plus) ;
- Knowledge of AIB, SQF or similar food industry production audits, GMP and other food safety standards including HACCP is a plus ;
- Availability to travel and flexibility on work schedule (evening/night presence sometimes needed for projects) ;
- Ability to learn and use specific software programs ;
- Strong team player with ability to multitask and adapt to change ;
- Leadership through excellent communication and presentation skills both orally and written.
In addition to a pleasant, state-of-the-art working atmosphere, we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401(k) with match.
Contact us today for immediate consideration.
Visit us at www.leclerc.ca