Leddy Group Employee Reviews

Leddy Group
N/A (Former Employee), Dover NHJanuary 2, 2015
I missed an appointment accidently and now they tell me, I have to wait three years to be able to get employment with them. I think that is a little unreasonable.

When I tried to tell them that I get the dates confused they did not care. The only thing they care about is there policies. What kind of temp services turns away clients because of one mistake that was made. They don't want reason cause there don't care. They told me the wait would be three years and that was final. I would find another temp service personally
good
Various (Current Employee), VariousJune 23, 2014
Company is great and gave me exactly what I needed. They were prompt and did everything they could to find me employment
Fast advancement
Machinist (contract positions) (Former Employee), Bedford, NHJanuary 19, 2014
when I became the Asst. Manager I would be the first to show up and the last to leave. I would open the store and get the cash out of the safe and then I would write on the board were the employees were going to be working then make sure that we had everything that we need to complete the day on a good note. I learned customer service and how to have a think skin when the customer was not happy with the work that was done on there car. Everyone would work together to make sure that the job got done right the first time and as fast as it could be done. the hardest part of the job was sending a employee home when they had a family to take care of and needed that pay check to pay bills. working on the cars. you can have the same type of car but never the same problems. Having to problem solve go your toes and thinking out side of the box to make sure that you give the best service.
Temp Agency
Plate Room Associate (Former Employee), Rutland, VTOctober 28, 2013
They were a great group to work for, but of course the pay wasn't great being a temp agency, plus their is no job security.
excilent poeple
Temporary Field Worker (Former Employee), Bedford, NHFebruary 22, 2013
they know how to treat there employees. they know what there employees want
Always tried to make a good match for me
Laborer (Former Employee), Dover, NHSeptember 12, 2012
This company kept me busy with various assignments.

The best one was Wenworth by the sea as a chambermaid. It made me use my body everyday. I got back into shape both physically and mentally.

The worst one was Cottonwood Kids. I put together bags for mother that are nursing their babies. It wasn't a good match people wise.
Easy to get along
Machine operator Quality assurance (Former Employee)September 7, 2011
Found them to be very accommodating and very supportive in placing you at various jobs