Ledgent Finance & Accounting Employee Reviews

Preach but not practice your MVV
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 20, 2017
no team work at all. each manager fills their orders with their own candidates, even if it means if this candidate isn't the best fit.
i learned that unless you are willing to change your morals and ethics, you won't be able to work here. It's a disservice to your candidates and clients, but hush hush, don't say anything or else you will get scolded in front of everyone as if you are a 2 year old.
Hardest part of this job working with shady and immature people.
Pros
Bonus structure is good
Cons
No team- MVV is not preached, not practiced.
Stable & Consistent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 27, 2017
This company provided excellent job assignments, which ultimately led to permanent employment. The BEST staff I have had the pleasure of working with.
Pros
Cons
Staffing agency
They help you find a job.
Temporary Employment Agency (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 14, 2017
The jobs that I had from them we good companies. I really enjoyed going to work for them. They know how to match you with the background that I have.
Pros
help you get a job
Cons
ok
Excellent company to work for
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 17, 2017
Even though I was only a temprorary employee for several weeks before starting a full time job, I learned alot. I first started working with spreadsheets & balancing the General Ledger & when needed I always volunteered to help to learn more. This company is A plus in my book.
Contract work
Contract Accountant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 11, 2017
One never knew when a contract job would end. It was difficult to get motivated about the job knowing that it was only temporary. The hardest part about being contract is that you do not feel part of the team.
Pros
Cons
contract work
Staffing Company
Parts Supply Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 6, 2017
Most of my interaction was with the client. I didn't spend much time contacting the staffing agency, but payment was always on time and coordination prior to the start date was great
Pros
Coordination of staffing
Great Agency to Work For
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 20, 2017
Ledgent is a great Agency to work for. They always look for their employees' best interest. They respond quickly to any issues you may have in the work place, and they know how to acknowledge someone's hard work.
Fair
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJApril 11, 2017
While employed with Ledgent, I learned about the staffing organization. My work with Ledgent was a short term opportunity for which I am grateful for the experience.
Great Place for Professional Recruiting
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 31, 2017
Great Place for Professional Recruiting but, in the end, is just another recruiting firm. They talk a great game but sales is the name of the game and they are just as quick to fire as any other firm.
Pros
Great base salary unlike others in industry
Cons
No advertising and small market share makes this a poor long-term choice
Amazing culture, great business
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 4, 2017
PROS: Great benefits, optional 9/80 schedule, established business and name is known throughout the area, easy going people, high sense of urgency amongst all employees, great team-oriented environment, constant recognition, company culture is by far one of the best i've ever encountered, mileage/expense reimbursement, self-managed desk, no micro-managing, long interview process prior to hiring, open door policy, CEOs listens to the requests of employees throughout the company and implements change, consistent training refreshers, pet insurance

CONS: Long interview process (i went through 6 interviews), challenging quotas level (especially if you don't have a following in your book of business from previous recruiting), even more senior employees will have some level of difficulty meeting the call/interview/client visit KPIs, daily and weekly reports lead to management inquiring about your numbers constantly, a LOT of administrative work, a LOT of documentation, training was nearly two months and became a bit excessive especially when training for something you won't put into practice for a few weeks, doesn't observe some national holidays
Pros
See below
Cons
See below
Working with great people
Flex Desk Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job were my co workers. Great group of dedicated professionals, who made coming into work a wonderful/fun experience!!!
Great co workers, management had no clue what they were doing.
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  MDJune 6, 2016
Management had no idea what they were doing and never gave any feed back.
Even though we had open work space, management did little to provide continuos education. Had no idea what to do in certain situations and tried to avoid confrontations.
Pros
open environment
Cons
no continuos education, no feed back in experienced leaders.
Good team environment, good leadership
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 5, 2016
Clear communication of job responsibilities and progress updates. Collaborative environment with various divisions and branches including regular updates and conference calls.
Fun workplace
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 22, 2016
worked there for 2 years, good coworkers, a recruiting company with a good name and trusted expertise focusing on Accounting and Finance recruiting for several clients
sales
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 12, 2016
more sales than recruiting, little training
competitive, hostile environment at times
if you are not in California they do not care
Excellent workplace.
Administrative Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 26, 2016
Excellent workplace, gained lots of experience. A variety of assignments. I was able to learn and master accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Pros
Paychecks always on time.
Cons
n/a
My recruiter was great. I was placed right away.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 4, 2016
The assignment was tedious, but the pay was good. I had to relocate so I did not stay long and had to quit. Overall the recruiter was great and I appreciated the assignment.
Pros
Assignment was close to residence.
Cons
I had to quit.
above average for the industry
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 21, 2015
My experience was mixed. Lots of freedom, but little support from corporate. They (HQ) talked a big game, but never visited our offices and were stuck on talking about the vision and mission, not living it.
All in all better than most in that industry
Quality Company
Administrative Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 9, 2015
Great company, friendly upbeat and personalized training. Great attitudes and great reliable work. Friendly atmosphere and friendly people.
Great staffing agency
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 2, 2015
This is a great staffing agency which achieves results. They have an awesome group of driven recruiters who take pride in finding a good match for both client and employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ledgent Finance & Accounting. Our community is ready to answer.