Ledgent Employee Reviews in United States

My recruiter was great. I was placed right away.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 4, 2016
The assignment was tedious, but the pay was good. I had to relocate so I did not stay long and had to quit. Overall the recruiter was great and I appreciated the assignment.
Pros
Assignment was close to residence.
Cons
I had to quit.
Excellent workplace.
Administrative Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 26, 2016
Excellent workplace, gained lots of experience. A variety of assignments. I was able to learn and master accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Pros
Paychecks always on time.
Cons
n/a
above average for the industry
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 21, 2015
My experience was mixed. Lots of freedom, but little support from corporate. They (HQ) talked a big game, but never visited our offices and were stuck on talking about the vision and mission, not living it.
All in all better than most in that industry
Fun workplace
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 22, 2016
worked there for 2 years, good coworkers, a recruiting company with a good name and trusted expertise focusing on Accounting and Finance recruiting for several clients
sales
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 12, 2016
more sales than recruiting, little training
competitive, hostile environment at times
if you are not in California they do not care
Great staffing agency
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 2, 2015
This is a great staffing agency which achieves results. They have an awesome group of driven recruiters who take pride in finding a good match for both client and employee.
Quality Company
Administrative Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 9, 2015
Great company, friendly upbeat and personalized training. Great attitudes and great reliable work. Friendly atmosphere and friendly people.
Great manager
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2015
Great agency for staffing. They got me interviews right away and within a couple of weeks i got a job. they try to place you somewhere relevant to your future goals. no pressure to take jobs just to fill staffing quotas
Good Experience
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 21, 2015
I don't have anything bad to say about this company. The treatment I received from the company was very professional, the office atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff was prompt to resolve any issues or concerns I had.
Temporary Agency
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Worked at Eugene Burger Management before being placed with Simpson Sheet Metal. I loved the job and the experience that I gained, I did the daily receipts, deposits, time card entries, accounting, phones, collections, etc.
Pros
experience
Cons
dress code
PROJECT MANAGER-COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2013
Performed Account Follow Up and Resolution of Patients Accounts Receivable that are 61 days & older.
Submitted adjustment forms for patient accounts to reflect correct insurance payment, patient liability and contractual agreement.
Determined if an appeal was necessary in order to have claim reviewed for payment, due to level of care, medical necessity, no authorization or referral.
Updated the patient account records to show information requested for claims to process.
Established and maintained customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
Pros
training
Very busy environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJJuly 17, 2012
I really enjoyed what bookkeeping in this temporary position. It keep me busy all day long with little supervision.

I learned to process bill of lading for international/domestic shipping, make sure sales order was consistent with our pricing. I learned to enter new employees onto our system for payroll and how to process commission for our sales dept.

What I liked least about this position was that there was no employee activities and therefore no fellowship with employees.
Pros
own private office
Cons
no employee activities
Tempoary Assignment worker
Temporary Employment worker (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJune 10, 2014
Data entry.
Learned the 10 key.
Management was excellent and I enjoyed my coworkers.
The hardest part of the job was transferring to new locations when my work assignment had ended.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having income.
Good Experience
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 1, 2013
I enjoyed all the jobs I was assigned to. The only downside is that temporary work is much less stable than a full time job. All of the people I worked with were very nice to me, and I was able to gain valuable experience.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
less stable than a normal job
Co Workers
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix AZJune 1, 2013
Working with Ledgent I have encountered with people that have made a difference in my work life. I always look to learn from people because I believe everyone has something to offer.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
short assignments
Love working in a fast pace, enjoy enviroment and fun candidates
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 1, 2014
Good company to work for. love my coworkers, learn a lot of the recruiting business
Pros
great training, fun candidates
Cons
management was hard to get a hold off
Excellent Company
HOA Tech (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 9, 2012
, inbound calls troubleshooting accounting and technical assisTANTS. changing screen and applications and following call center guidelines.
Pros
pay, benefits, job, performance, skills, knowledge, etc
Cons
laid off

Comment – October 21, 2012

I applied to a position and recruiter called on a Monday and requested a call back on my machine. After returning the call promptly and several times thereafter, he finally called back three days later to say the job was filled the day he called me. The position remains on the job boards as I write this six days later. This agency is just collecting resumes and couldn't care less about candidates or finding them opportunities. Don't waste your time.

Friendly and productive work environment
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 5, 2014
Small office with motivated employees. Everyday is busy and challenging since implementation is never smooth
Cooperative and considerate
Clerical - Payroll / Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
Temporary position, staff was friendly, placed employees in positions that were good fits for both employee and companies.
Productive workday
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 23, 2014
Even though I worked for a short time I have learned a lot about how non for profit funds are allocated

4.2